Chapter 10

"Mason are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask him as he's grabbing his and Layla's suitcases.

"Yes. Can you dress Layla?" He asked me as he walked to the kitchen to grab all of Layla's formula and bottles. I went into the nursery where Layla was happily playing in her crib. I picked her up and changed her diaper before picking out an outfit for her to wear.

I picked out a navy green long sleeve shirt with a matching pair of leggings and I put on a yellow hat that had a knot on it. She looked so cute with the matching outfit.

After she was in her outfit, I went to my room and threw on some cameo joggers with a grey sweater

After she was in her outfit, I went to my room and threw on some cameo joggers with a grey sweater. I wanted to be comfy for the ride and I figured I could change before we have to go to the hospital.

"We need to leave

"We need to leave." Mason yelled to me. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door with Layla on my hip since Mason was hauling around the big suitcases. We loaded the truck up and hit the road.

14 hours later and we had finally arrived. I slept half the way down along with Layla. She cried only a few times and that's when she was hungry. When she would start crying, I would climb in the back and feed her or change her while Mason kept driving.

It was around 9 o'clock when we finally arrived in my home town. We found a nice hotel but they only had rooms with one bed that were available. Mason went ahead and rented it since it was all they had and it was so late that we couldn't find another hotel with vacancies.

I carried Layla and my bag into the hotel while Mason got the suitcases and pac n play. We finally found our room and went inside. Mason set up the pac n play for Layla while I took a nice hot shower.

When I got out of the shower, I changed into a comfy pj set and went out to flop onto the bed. Mason was already changed and had Layla asleep.