Chapter 28

Today was the day of my appointment where I would hopefully find out the gender. I just got the confirmation from my doctor this morning that my appointment was scheduled for this evening. Right now I was alone with Layla while Mason was at the shop. I needed to call him and ask if he wanted to go or not.

"Hey baby, what's up?" Mason answers.

"Hey, the hospital just called and made me an appointment for 3 this afternoon." I tell him.

"Alright. I'll finish up here and be there in an hour." He says.

"You don't have to go if you are busy." I offer.

"I wouldn't miss it. I'll be home soon, I love you." He tells me.

"I love you too." I say and we end the call. I grab Layla and take her to my room. I pick out some black leggings and a grey long sleeved shirt to wear. I found a scarf that matched it and grabbed my gray slip on shoes. My hair was already straight so I just brushed it and put on some mascara.

Next I grabbed Layla

Next I grabbed Layla. She was still running around in a diaper and a big t shirt so I figured I better change her. I found a cream colored long sleeve shirt with some paper bag styled floral pants that had a matching bow.

Once I had Layla dressed I went and packed her diaper bag and set by the door

Once I had Layla dressed I went and packed her diaper bag and set by the door. Mason was just walking through the door. "Hey baby girl, and hey baby." He said to us both with a smile. I walked up to him and wrapped an arm around him. He wrapped both of his around Layla and I. "You ready to head out?"

"Let me pee again. This baby is really pushing on my bladder." I tell him and hand him Layla. He took her out to put her in the car while I did my business. I locked the door and walked down to his truck.

I got in the passenger seat and he drove us to the hospital. "You know, a few more weeks and I'm not going to be able to get up in here." I tell Mason.

"Then I'll pick you up or we can take your jeep." He says to me. "I can't wait to find out what we are having. Are we still getting it wrote in an envelope and having a gender reveal?"