Chapter 29

"Good morning baby." Masons voice said as I blinked me eyes open.

"Morning." I said back with a smile taking over my face.

"I thought we could go to the mall and shop for the baby today? We need to get his nursery put together." Mason says and I nod.

"That's fine. When are you wanting to go?" I ask as I roll out of my pillow and towards him.

"We can go after we get ready and eat." He tells me. He puts his arms around me and I cuddle into his shoulder. I fill him kiss my neck and hold me closer.

"Mm I love you." I mumble.

"I love you too." He says back. "But I need to go check on Layla. She should be up by now." I groan and roll away as he sits up. He leans over and grabs his shorts before sliding them on and getting out of the bed. He threw me one of his shirts and my underwear. "You know, you should just move your stuff into this room. You stay in here all the time anyways."

"Do you want me to? I didn't think you'd want girl clothing to be everywhere in your room." I ask him.

"You're the only other person that would see it so it doesn't matter. I'll help you later to move it all in here." He tells me and I nod before he walks out of the room. I slip my underwear on and put his shirt over my head before I go to the kitchen.

I plug in the waffle maker and get some waffle mix out of the fridge. I make Mason and I two waffles and then make a small one for Layla even though she will probably just eat a couple bites.

Mason comes in with Layla in his arms and walks over to me. "Smells good." He says and then turns me to him. He brings his lips to mine and kisses me.

"What was that for?" I ask him.

"I didn't get a morning kiss." He says with a shrug. I grin as I hand him a plate and take Layla from him. I kiss Layla's cheek before sitting her down in the high chair.

"Ma ma ma ma." She babbles and hits the tray of the high chair.

"Easy Layla. Your daddy is getting your food ready." I say and hold her hands to get her to stop. She smiles at me and reaches for my face. She points at my lips and I laugh before kissing her hand.

"I love seeing her bond with you." Mason admits as he comes up and sets Layla's food in front of her. She starts taking handfuls and shoving into her mouth.

"And I love doing it." I tell him before reaching up to kiss his cheek and then sitting across the table from him.

We finish our breakfast and Mason gives Layla a bath while I clean the kitchen and go to get ready. I change into a pair of maternity jeans and a white T-shirt. I put a red flannel over top of it and slipped on my white converses.

I had finished getting ready so I went to check on Masons progress with dressing Layla

I had finished getting ready so I went to check on Masons progress with dressing Layla. She doesn't like him dressing her anymore. She puts up a fight by kicking him. Sure enough, he was sitting with her in the floor and she was kicking at him as he tried to put a sweat shirt over her head.