Epilogue

2 years later

Today's the day that everyone's been waiting for. Today's the day that I get to say 'I do' to the the love of my life, the man that has turned my life upside down but in the best way I could ever dream of.

Standing in front of a mirror, admiring my perfect makeup and hair, brought tears to my eyes. This is the day I've been dreaming of since preschool. Everything is perfect. Mason and I planned the wedding to match what we both wanted.

We waited until the twins were old enough so that they could be apart of the wedding. Layla and Blake will be my flower girls. Carter and Noah will be the ring carriers. Amber is my maid of honor, Gillian and Lacey are my bridesmaids. Chris is Masons best man, Rob and Greg are his groomsmen.

Over the past two years, everything has went smooth. Mason opened the track after the twins were born and it has been booming. He's also started racing again and has been bringing home check after check. I've been mostly staying at home with the kids and doing paperwork and the computer stuff for Mason. Layla started preschool this year and I can't even deny that Mason and I cried the first day. It's unbelievable at how much the kids have grown.

I'm also happy that they are getting older. We've got to watch them change from a needy baby into a walking toddler with personality. I love getting to wake up to them every day and see just how much they've grown from when they were little babies.

"Momma, aunty Amber said it was dress time." Layla said as she tugged at my hand, breaking me out of my day dreams. Chris and Amber had finally gotten married at the end of last year. Now they are trying for a baby and we all couldn't wait.

"Alright sweetie, go find Lacey." I told her. She was already dressed in a white fancy dress that matched Blakelynns. It was white and had a big bow in the back.

I walked into the changing room and Amber helped me into my wedding dress

I walked into the changing room and Amber helped me into my wedding dress. I had found the perfect dress on the first try. It was the second dress that I tried on and I just knew it was the one. It had a deep v in front with sheer lace long sleeves. It flowed out into a beautiful princess type of dress.