Chapter 23

"Wake up beautiful." I heard Mason whisper into my ear. I groaned and rolled away from him. "We gotta hit the road soon." He mumbled again before I felt his lips on my neck. He kissed every inch of my neck before coming to my lips. I let out a small moan and then I groaned.

"Alright, alright, I'm up." I say as I pull myself into a sitting position.

"Good." Mason said with a smile and then leaned over and pecked my lips. "Since I didn't get a shower last night I'm going to hop in it real quick." He told me and got off the bed. I nodded at him and then walked to my room to get dressed. I already had my bag packed and ready. It was beside the door along with Mason and Layla's stuff.

We were heading to Florida today. It was now 5 in the morning and we had to leave by 6 if we wanted to make it to Florida at a decent hour. I had made reservations at a hotel on the beach. The only rooms that were left since it was Christmas was the honeymoon suits so that's what I reserved. It wasn't very fancy, it just offered free champagne, food service and a great view of the ocean and sunrise. It would be a surprise for Mason and Layla.

We would stay down there for four days before heading back. I wouldn't get to see my family until tomorrow since we would be arriving late. I wanted to surprise them in the morning.

I found a gray sweater in my closet so I decided to wear that and a pair of leggings with ankle boots. It hid my bump and was comfy. I was almost 14 weeks and my bump was growing. I couldn't button my jeans and all of my T-shirt's were snug around the belly.

Since Mason was still showering I decided to get Layla's diaper changed and dressed

Since Mason was still showering I decided to get Layla's diaper changed and dressed. She was still asleep and I felt bad for waking her but I knew she'd go back to sleep in the car. I put my hand on her back and rubbed it lightly. She stirred around as I picked her up and set her back down on the changing table. I took off her sleeping onesie and changed her diaper. I found a white long sleeve in her closet and paired it with some turquoise overalls that were soft and stretchy. It was a cute but comfy outfit. I found a matching a bow and put it on her.