Chapter 42

Today we decided that it was time to go shopping. We have been putting it off for the past few months. I am now 34 weeks pregnant and I could pop anytime. We painted the nurseries last week and are now ready to go buy furniture. Every room in the house is nurseries except for the master. Soon we will have to update Layla's room into a toddler bed since she's 2 and half years old now.

So far her terrible twos haven't been too bad. She keeps Carter company and them two race around the house. I can't believe my little boy is a year old now. It feels like yesterday when I was pushing him out. Now in a few weeks I'll be pushing the twins out.

Rob is back in Indiana for a couple weeks incase we need help. I could go into labor anytime since twins are usually born early so he will be here to watch the kids incase I would go into early labor. Gillian is also on speed dial to come over here as well. Her and Rob have hit it off and I couldn't be any happier.

At the beginning of their relationship, they were trying to hide it but I knew there was a reason for Rob to keep coming up here every month. I finally caught them kissing and they told me everything. They thought I'd be mad since my brother was dating my best friend but honestly I was happy. They both want the same things and would be good for each other.

Mason helped me up out of bed and I waddled to my closet. I pulled out a pair of maternity jeggings and a black tank top. It was now the beginning of June so it was finally warm outside. The tank top was very form fitting against my huge bump but it was one of the only ones that covered my whole bump.

Rob was going to keep the kids at the house with Gill while we went shopping

Rob was going to keep the kids at the house with Gill while we went shopping. We had to go to buy buy baby and also the car lot. We haven't been able to decide between the Dodge Durango and the Ford Explorer. They both had the third row seating and everything we would need. I know Mason would probably like the Durango since it's black where as the explorer is white. If we drive it to the race track, the white would look red with mud.

Mason was already dressed in the living room, throwing a ball back and forth with Layla and Carter. He was wearing a black American fighter shirt and some buckle jeans. "You ready baby?" He asks as he sees me walk in. He stands up and meets me at the door.

"Yeah I am. Is Gill coming over soon Rob?" I ask him and he nods. "Alright. We will be back later. Thank you for watching them."

"No problem little sis. Go have fun shopping." Rob says. I tell Layla and Carter goodbye before going outside with Mason. He helps me up into his truck and we drive to the car lot first.

"Have you decided which one you like better?" I ask Mason. He said it was up to me but it's our first vehicle we are buying together and I want both of us to like it.

"Honestly I think the Durango would work better for us. It has the removable middle seat that we can take out while they are still small to let us be able to climb in the back and buckle them in better. When they are older we could always put it back and have an extra seat if we need it." He tells me and I agree with him.