-Chapter 25

-Chapter 25

"A female student at Heartfelt High School rejected Asher, the lead singer of Five Days of Awesome, when he asked her to go to Prom with him. The female student cannot be named due to privacy reasons. Sources have told us that the female student has a reality show." A reality show? No, I don't have one  at all. 

"You're welcome," Mr. Choi says, placing a cup down in front of me. He's leaning down into my space bubble, which is making his scent invade my nostrils, and I wish he could just move away from me. "Oh, is this a problem for you? Do you not like how I handled it?"

"Obviously I have no problem with it, Mr. Choi," I reply, sitting up as he moves back into his normal stand position. "You fixed what I wronged. I don't need all that media attention." I look him in the eyes. "Did you make everyone think it was Kaylee who rejected him?"

It isn't like Asher doesn't deserve to be rejected because he absolutely deserves to be rejected. Yes, I went there. He deserves all the rejection I can give him despite if it gets altered or not.

He nods his head quickly and sits down next to me, keeping his distance. "Yes I edited their memories, Jade," he answers. "I obviously didn't edit your version of events because I wouldn't want it to ruin our little deal. Besides, I can't allow you to get super famous so they had to have their memories edited. If you were famous, it'll ruin my fun."

I look away from him and snicker. "Not like I could get famous or get fame out of any situation, Mr. Choi. I would just have his fans trying to murder me."

"That would suck for me," he replies honestly. "I can't have rabid fangirls trying to kill you. What if they get rid of you as revenge for not loving their favorite boy band member? I need to win before anyone gets their hands on you."

I look back at him, glaring. "Yeah, sure!" I laugh. "You know what? You're a huge jerk! You would let fan girls kill me after you win."

"So, are you going to Prom?" he asks, changing the subject completely. He does this so many times so I'm not surprised.

"I will attend Prom, Mr. Choi," I answer quickly, laughing. "I'm going because you're going. I got to watch your every move while you're there so you don't cause trouble with the other students. I know you won't sign contracts while you're on one but I have to be sure."

"Oh, really?" He tilts his head a bit, his lips curving upwards. "Well, it will be fun for the two of us. I promise not to interfere in the voting process unless it has something to do with you."

"How kind of you." He's trying to prevent me from getting famous and I'm okay with that right now. I don't want girls trying to murder me for not loving their precious singer.

"Are you looking forward to next year?"

I sigh a bit and lean back a bit, stretching. "I want an actual job when I graduate. Honestly, that is what I'm looking forward to the most. If I get a job, I can be away from you and not worry about you ever again." I'm too kind to him.

"Aw, you're so sweet!" Mr. Choi exclaims, sarcasm dripping off his words. "I feel so loved Jade!" He sounds like he is teasing me right now.

"I'm glad you feel so loved right now and think I'm sweet. I know you're using sarcasm with that right now so don't try replying by pointing that out." It is annoying when people point out someone answering them back when they're being sarcastic. Some people answer back with sarcasm.

"You're rude."

I stop stretching and lean forward. "I know I am."

"It is because of Vienna, correct?"