01

"Kyaaaah! The new episode of [insert anime] is going to air today!" I squealed before plopping down on my futon while facing the television.

Allow me to introduce myself! I am Y/n L/n, known as the Ultimate Shut-In.

I felt excitement bubble within me as the opening started to play.

As you can see, I find joy in the comforts of my own home, away from society's judgmental gazes.

"Uwaaah!! [insert anime character] looks attractive as ever!" I gushed at the sight of my beloved on screen.

(Knock knock)

I diverted my attention away from my televison screen and to my front door.

H-huh?!

(Knock knock)

The person knocked again.

I never get visitors... so what's this...?

(Knock knock)

I heard a muffled sigh come from the door, "Guess I'll leave this to you, Akane..."

Akane..?

"Leave it to me, Sensei!"

S-Sensei?! Have the-

(Bam!)

The sound of my oak wood door falling of its hinges and hitting the floor echoed throughout my dim dorm room.

I looked at the people standing in front of my doorway in horror, "W-What the-"

"Ohayou, Y/n-chan!" A woman with strawberry pink hair and a blue dress with an apron stepped in front of me with a closed eye smile.

I grew flustered at the woman's presence and quickly cowered under my fluffly blanket, "I-I'm sorry... b-but I wasted all my m-money on [anime character] merch... I-I'm a-afraid that I don't h-have much to g-give you!"

Oh! I forgot to mention... I am completly anti-social and will cower under my blanket whenever a person comes to talk to me.

The woman sweatdropped at my claim and pulled my blanket off of me.

"NOOOO! BLANKET-KUN!" I shrieked in complete terror.

And... I am overlly attached to my blanket...

The woman giggled at my reaction and gave me back my blanket which I gratefully took and wrapped it around my shoulders.

I sighed in relief as I felt the soft cotton touch my skin.

"I believe we caused you quite the scare, Y/n-chan," The woman began to talk with the same smile on her face, "I'm Chisa Yukizome, your teacher for this school year, and the people behind me are your classmates," I looked at where Chisa-sensei was pointing to see around 14-15 people with varrying appearances.

T-Too many people..!

I let out a squeak at the thought and covered myself with the blanket with only my head sticking out.

"Ah! But don't worry! I assure you that we mean no harm! I just want you to participate in class, that's all," Chisa-sensei bent down to my level and looked at me in the eye.

"P-Participate in c-class...? A-And leave m-my house...?" Chisa-sensei nodded with a smile.

"I-I can't! S-Staying inside my house is my talent! D-Don't t-take away my talent!" I panicked and ducked my head inside my blanket.

I heard Chisa-sensei sigh and patted me on the head.

H-Huh?!

Why is she patting me on the head?!

"I understand... After all, we are bounded to our talents," I heard the rustling of clothes meaning that she stood up, "But if you change your mind, please do come to class! Me and the rest of your classmates will be waiting for you!" I swear, I could hear her smiling.

"A-Alright..." I let out.

I heard the sounds of footsteps gradually decreasing until there were no more.

I peeked through my blanket to make sure that the coast was clear. I breathed out a sigh in relief at the sight of my vacant apartment.

I stood up from my futon and began to rearrange my belongings that were messed up by my classmates and teacher's arrival.

I was at the last of my belongings when suddenly a thought came to mind.

"But if you change your mind, please do come to class! Me and the rest of your classmates will be waiting for you!"

I paused at what I was doing and thought for a moment.

It... wouldn't hurt to go outside once in a while... right...?

☆☆☆

WAAAAAH!! Welcome to my third Nagito x reader fanfiction! (check my profile for my other works aha #shamlessselfpromo) I hope that you guys will enjoy this just as much as I enjoy writing it :D

That's it for now, have a nice day!

[UPDATES EVERY MONDAY!!]