03

"Remember, Y/n... If you ever engage in lustful acts even before you reach the age of 20... You will never be able to marry," Mommy said in a serious manner.

10-year-old me tilted their head in curiosity, "But Mommy... Does it still count if you just witnesed it?"

"Yes, my dear."

"I'LL NEVER BE MARRIED!" I cried out as I jolted up from the comfy bed.

"Ah, it looks like you're awake," Chisa-sensei said from beside me, catching me by surprise.

"C-Chisa-sensei!" I felt heat rush to my cheeks at what I said earlier, "I-I'm so sorry! P-Please pretend you didn't hear anything!" I bowed in apology.

Chisa-sensei let out a laugh which caused me to look at her in curiosity, "W-Was it something I said...?"

"No, you didn't say anything wrong... I'm just really happy.." Chisa-sensei gave me her signature closed-eye smile.

"H-Happy? W-Why...?"

"Why? Well, because you came to school!" Chisa-sensei exclaimed gleefully, "As your teacher, I am very proud!" I felt my heart flutter at her statement.

Someone's actually proud of me for once...!

"W-Well... The only I reason I came to s-school is because you t-told me to..." I muttered while pressing my index fingers together.

"Because of me? That makes me even more happy! Although, I have to apologize..."

"A-Apologize? W-What for...?"

"You witnessed something horrible on your very first day of school that caused you to pass out. As your teacher, I feel responsible for what happened to you..." My mind flashed back to the horrible memory of my classmates in a lust-filled state.

I shook my head to get rid of the haunting memory and looked at Chisa-sensei who was looking down at the ground with a frown.

"I-It's okay, sensei... It wasn't your fault..." I gave her a small smile, "B-Besides... I think that it's partially my fault since I came in unannounced," I chuckled to try and lighten the mood.

Chisa-sensei chuckled along with me and looked at her wrist watch, "Oh my! Look at the time!" Chisa-sensei stood up from the wooden stool in a hurry, "I have a meeting with the other faculty members in 5 minutes!" Chisa-sensei ran up to the door and looked at me.

"I'm really sorry to leave you hanging! Feel free to go home! See you tomorrow, Y/n-chan!" And with that, I was left alone inside the nurse's office.

☆☆☆

I'm really sorry if it's too short ;-;

Will try to make the next chapter longer than this one!!