50

(Thud) 

 I fell on what seemed to be a rooftop. 

 "Good thing the warriors of hope were kind enough to provide a parachuete," I sarcastically thought. 

 Right! Komaru!

 "Komaru!" I looked around, in search of a certain brunette. 

 "Ow, ow, ow, ow!" I heard a familiar voice cry out. 

 "Komaru!" I quickly ran to the direction of the voice, "Komaru! Are you alright?" I examined the younger girl's body for any injuries. 

 "I'm alright, Y/n-senpai... Just... shaken up, that's all..." She responded 

 "That's good to hear..." I smiled softly. 

 Just then, there was a clang. 

 I grabbed the hacking gun beside Komaru and pointed it in the direction of the sound, "Who's there?" I sternly asked. 

 "Found you~" A familiar serial killer stepped out. 

 "Jack?? Why are you guys here? You're supposed to be back at HQ!" I scolded, "Don't tell me... You followed Byakuya all the way here?!" Jack ignored me and proceeded to dash towards the girl behind me, "Hey, you! You're Komaru Naegi, right? Right, right? Right?!" Komaru looked terrified. 

 I sighed and pulled Jack away from Komaru by their collar, "That's enough, Jack. Let the girl be."

 "Where's Master Byakuya?" Jack questioned, "That gun you're holding... It's dripping with Master's scent," She sniffed. 

 "I could never get used to their hyperfixation on Ku-chan," I sweatdropped. 

 "Y-You can smell it?" Komaru stuttered. 

 Jack glared and pointed their scissor's blade at Komaru, "You got a death wish or something?! Hiding master from me will cut your life expectancy!" The poor girl was shaking. 

 "Please stop scaring Komaru, Jack. She's already traumatized as is," I took hold of Jack's arm and lowered it. Just then, Jack began to shake violently. "J-Jack??" I called out, she seemed to be dissociating. 

 I guess Toko's going to front now... 

And just as I thought, Jack stopped with their shaking and turned to look at Komaru, confused.

 "Who... Who are you?" Toko asked.

 "H-HUH?!" Komaru shrieked. 

 *** 

 It was a weird turn of events, really. 

 Komaru, Toko, and I ended up teaming together to find an exit to this city. 

 We finally made it out of the building to find chaos all around. The roads were cracked, cars were burning, corpses littered the ground. I frowned at the sight. We continued to walk past all the rubble, casually conversing with each other. 

 "Now that I think about it..." Komaru started which earned a hum of acknowledgment from Toko and me. 

 "How... did you guys know my name?" The brunette questioned, "When we all first met, you guys mentioned my full name right off the bat! How did you know about me?!" 

 I looked at Toko who seemed to be nervous, "D-Don't just go all d-detective mode on us!" The author spat.

 "W-Well, I think I deserve to know..." Komaru frowned.