40

It was the next day in the afternoon and instead of laying around my cabin like I did yesterday, I hung out with Nagito in his cabin.

"I can't believe that someone like you is willing to hangout with someone like me!" Nagito beamed while I awkwardly chuckled.

"Of course I'm willing to hang out with you! You're my friend, afterall," I replied with a small smile while I continued to style his fluffy, white hair into whatever hairstyle I desire.

We stayed in a comfortable silence for a while with only the distant sounds of the waves accompanying us. I felt myself grow relaxed at the tranquil atmosphere and accidentaly let out a yawn.

"Are you tired?" Nagito, who had his back turned to me because I was styling his hair, asked.

I hummed in response and layed down on the luckster's comfortable bed.

"You can sleep here if you want, I can go outside as to not disturb your sleep," I shook my head at his words.

"You can stay here... This is your cabin after all..."

"No, I insist!"

"A-Alright..."

Too tired to argue, I closed my eyes and let the sound of the waves slowly lull me to sleep.

(Clank)

(Clank)

The sound of someone hitting the metal bars of my cell woke me up from my slumber.

"Mmm.... Ku-chan, you talk to them..." I opened my eyes to look at the blonde heir only to find no one.

My eyes widened and I abruptly stood up to find that I was in a completely different cell!

The cell had a soft, red bed, that I was laying on, and a metal door which I assumed where the clanking noise came from. And that wasn't even the worst part!! There was another person on the bed with me!!

The person was a girl that had light brown hair and wore a school uniform. She looked like someone I knew.

Wait...

Isn't she...

"KOMARU?!" I screeched, causing the said girl to wake up.

"Huh....? Y/n-Senpai.... Where am I—" Her words were cut off by the metal door opening and a person coming in.

I glared at the newcomer and shielded Komaru from their gaze, "Nagito," I stared at the servant in both anger and fear.

"Oh, c'mon y/n! You act as if we weren't classma—"

"Why am I here? Where's Ku-chan?!" I questioned.

"Isn't it a bit rude to cut off someone when they're speaking?" Nagito said with that darned smile still on his face.

"W-Who are you...?" Komaru spoke for the first time and looked at the male in fear.

Nagito let out a dissapointed sigh at the brunette's statement.

"H-huh?"

"Ah, my apologies. Your reaction was just so.... normal.... it surprised me a little. You obviously don't have any unique characteristics," My eye twitched at his statement.

Be rational, Y/n...

Don't just lash out...

Komaru seemed hurt by Nagito's words. The luckster noticed this and gave the brunnette a familiar looking megaphone.