57

It was the next day, I could feel the effects of hunger as I sluggishly made my way out of the bed.

"Y/n?" I heard Chikai knock on my door, " Monokuma said to meet up at the Grape Tower. Thought I'd let you know."

"Thank you, Chiaki! You should go first, I have to do something," I replied, only to be met by footsteps fading. 

I mentally groaned as I forced myself to walk out of my room.

I can't do this no more...  

When I got to the Grape Tower, everyone was there. Their faces pale from the lack of food.

"Mornin'" I muttered and sat on the floor beside Nagito.

"Man, I'm tired..." Kazuichi let out, "I'm seriously, so tired..."

"Stop complaining. You're bringing me down," Fuyuhiko argued.

"But I'm exhausted! Not only can we not eat food, but we're being forced to come here early in the morning..."

"This isn't just about you... We're all getting screwed up here..." I looked towards Hajime and saw that his ahoge was drooping down. I can't help but let out an amused smile.

"But we're getting screwed the most! Obviously we're more tired than anyone else!" Kazuichi exclaimed.

"Now, now, everyone. It's no use arguing on who's the most tired or not," I tried to calm them down, "we should conserve our energy and not waste it on arguing pointlessly,"

"Y/n's right..." Hajime agreed.

Just then, an amused Monokuma appeared, "Man, you guys are already starting to brag about how unhealthy you are!" He laughed.

"N-Now that we have all gathered here so early in the morning, what do you intend to make us do this time?" Sonia questioned.

"I just want everyone to be healthy again!" The bear cheered, "From this day forward, I'd like you to make Monokuma Tai Chi part of your daily routine every morning!"

I felt my empty stomach drop.

***

After today's round of torture — I mean, Monokuma Tai Chi — everyone went their separate ways.

I tried escorting Nagito back to his respective house, but he wanted to check out the Monokuma Archive.

"I don't think wasting your energy on the Monokuma Archive is beneficial to your health," I gasped for air as we finally made it to the 3rd floor.

"Aww, don't be like that, Y/n," Nagito patted my head, "who knows? Maybe we can find some useful information there."

I sighed and finally gave in, "Fine... But after this I'm going to sleep," 

"Sure!"

***

I made my way back to my room after escorting Nagito to the elevator that led to the Strawberry House.

"So... tired..." I mumbled to no one in particular.

I opened the door to my Standard Room and plopped down on my mattress.

"Hungry..." My stomach growled as I felt sleep consume me.

***

stream 1989 taylor's version ! <3