21

(Splash)

The sound of the salty ocean water colliding with my skin echoed throughout the beach.

"Woah-ho-ho! It's so warm!" I squealed and laid down on the wet sand, letting the water envelop me.

"Looks like someone's having fun," Nagito chuckled.

"Fun? Of course I'm having fun! This is the first time I've ever been to a beach, ya know!!" I sat up from the sand and splashed water on the luckster.

"This is your first?" Nagito looked at me in shock.

"What? Is it wrong?"

"Oh, n-no! Nothing's wrong about it all! I ju-"

(Rumble)

The sound of thunder echoed throughout the beach as the once sunny sky turned dark.

I looked up at the sky in panic, "A... A storm?!"

"No... The change is too unnatural..." I looked at Nagito who had a huge frown on his face.

I frowned along with him and stood up from the wet sand.

"Eh? Uh?!" Usami looked up at sky with a frightened look on her face, "W-What is this?!"

"You don't know...?" Hajime glared at the rabbit, "you're the one that brought us here, you should know!"

"I didn't do anything! There's no way something like this is happening!" The rabbit exclaimed.

As if on cue, the monitor lit up revealing a sillohuete of a... bear...?

"Hellooooo, everyoneeee!" A care-free voice came from the monitor, "Please head over to Jabberwock Park at your earliest convienince."

"I'll be waiting~" And with that, the monitor shut off.

Everyone stared at the monitor in shock.

"I think... we should go...." Chiaki was the first one to speak.

"But what about the others who're swimming?"

"They'll just have to change before going there. Well then, I'll be going first," Byakuya said as he began to leave us behind.

I sighed and began making my way to the changing rooms along with the people who went swimming.

***

I keep forgetting to upload I'm so sorry T__T