27

I opened the door to the run-down building only for me to have a coughing fit.

"Ack... so much dust!" I covered my nose and mouth with my hands and began to step inside.

Waahh it's so dusty...

I let out a sigh followed by another coughing fit.

This is going to take a while....

***

"AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IT'S FLYING?!??!!??" I screeched as the little hellspawn opened its wings.

"STAY AWAY!" I waved my broom in the air to try and prevent the cockroach from landing on me.

(Knock, Knock)

A knock made me stop in my tracks.

"Y/n? Are you okay in there? I heard screaming," The person asked.

"N-No! Of course I'm not fine! There's a freaking cockroach terrorizing me!" I heard the person chuckle from the other side of the door.

Tf you laughing at?!

"D-Don't just l-laugh! Help me kill it!" I shouted.

"Okay, okay," The door opened to reveal Nagito.

"Nagito...! So it was you who was laughing at my suffering!" I dramatically pointed a finger at the luckster.

Nagito chuckled at my statememt, "Sure, whatever you say..."

"W-Well? Don't just stand there! Hurry up and kill it fo- I mean, hurry up and help me kill it!" I pointed at the cockroach on the wall.

Nagito grabbed a broom from the floor and smacked the cockroach with it, killing it instantly.

I sighed in relief at the sight of the cockroach lying on the carpeted-floor.

"Thank you so much!" I bowed in thanks.

"Y-You don't have to bow! All I did was kill a co-"

"Exactly! You killed a cockroach for me! I am forever in your debt!"

"T-That's too much..." Nagito sweatdropped at my actions.

"Anyways... why are you here? Do you need something?" I stood up from my bow and asked the albino.

"Oh, right. I came here to help you."

"Help me? Did Byakuya tell you to do that?"

"Huh? No! I decided to help you on my own accord."

"But why?"

"Beacuse you seemed like you needed some help..?"

"O-Oh... If you really want to, then sure. Y-You can help me..." Nagito smiled at my response and began to grab cleaning supplied from the floor.

"Thanks a lot, Y/n! I'll make sure to not burden you," Nagito looked at me and flashed me a closed-eye smile.

(Badump)

"U-Uh y-yeah... M-Me too..." I turned away from the luckster and began sweeping.

(Badump)

Why... is my face red?!