The waking Rose and safely returned home

Edited 

Greetings, my King, Queens, and Royals. Ok, so like the chapter or chapters above one more. I don't remember if Shad was a character that belonged to me or not, so. To the creator of Shad, thank you for allowing me to have him in this book.

I hope you don't mind that I changed his position within this AU series/changed his personality. Unless that is his normal personality.

Warning: Sky abuse (in his words not mine)

Ok, now that that's out of the way, let's continue on with the story, enjoy.

-----

Chapter 28

.

Hours had soon gone by as the sun was now going down while everyone was still waiting.

Sonia and Manic were both taking a nap as Shadow stood and kept watch with Shad as Maylee and Luca talked with one another.

Rouge was on a call with Omega to tell him what was going on as she placed a hand on her hip while side-eyeing Shad who didn't look to fazed by the fact she would stare at him with distrust in her eyes.

Tails were going through something in the X tornado, to find something they could all eat.

Until Shadow's ears perked up as Shad hummed "it looks like he's finally brought her," he spoke up earning everyone but the sleeping sibling's attention.

As they all looked in the direction of the abandoned lab.

When they saw a figure wobbling through the forest, but instead of them walking on fours they were on two's which became a surprise for everyone especially Shad who didn't see this one coming.

When Rouge woke Sonia and Manic up.

Ok, she woke up Sonia, Manic wasn't budging no matter how strongly she shook the emerald green male.

As Sky finally came into view while cradling Amy in his arms though he looked a bit weak as he swayed heavily from side to side in exhaustion while Amy snuggled into his chest sleeping soundly.

"Am-" Shad's held up his hand quieting the white hedgehog who quickly became annoyed with the guy.

"Shh, not yet, you don't want to trigger him," Shad then says in a low voice as Rouge rolled her eyes.

Sonia got up tiredly while walking over to see what was going on, when she gasped and covered her mouth until the werehog had headed towards Shadow staring right at him before he sat down in front of the lifeform whimpering, his ears pressed against his head.

Shad gave a soft smile as Shadow kneeled and looked at the pale pinkette who slept sounded, though...

It looked like, her pale complexion was slowly becoming more of a vibrant pastel pink which brought him relief.
Until, he saw a bite mark on his sister's neck when he glared at the werehog "what the hell Sky," he said annoyed while the large canine lowered his head in shame, his ears lowering a bit "oh, that's a pretty nasty bite, I don't think she'll be able to hide that," Shad says as Sonia blinked while staring at the werehog like he was crazy.

"No kidding," Shadow grumbled annoyed when Shad sighed softly before shaking his head "how about we get you all home, and find a way to deal with all of this later," he spoke up to which Tails nodded his head in agreement.

"I'll bring these three home, Tails you can take the others," Shad says "you know where they live," the twin-tailed fox questions.

"I do, after all, Amy's parents told me her new house address," Shad answered truthfully while Shadow rolled his eyes as Maylee and Luca sighed before just nodding their heads and began to pack up everything while Sonia went to wake up her brother.