Sky's Pain

Edited 

This chapter is literally just me removing Sonic's name and replacing it with Sky's name *laughs*

Ok

Fun Fact: About Amy's necklace, it was actually a gift that was passed down from generation to generation through her mother's family.

-----

Chapter 31

.

Heels clicked against the tile flooring as someone walked down the hall, holding a tablet close to their chest before stopping at large double doors where they waited for a few seconds before it opened completely as a maniacal laugh bounced off the very walls.

"So. Did you get the data? My dear~" someone says the back of their chair facing the person who grinned "of course my love. It seems our plan is finally going into reaction babe," they replied while happily bouncing towards the large chair as the other turned around to look at the woman.
"Excellent,"...

-

-

-

-

-

A month had gone by 

When Amy was woken up to the sound of Sky whimpering as he was now on the floor instead of laying on her bed with her.

She soon sat up and looked toward him "Sky?" she asked confused before reaching over to turn on the lamp beside her bed when she saw the large canine twitching violently while whimpering.

It looked as if he was once again fighting something that she couldn't see as she frowned worriedly.

"Sky," she called out to him a little louder, earning a yelp in response when Shadow walked into her room a little annoyed until he saw what was going on, then went over to Amy "let's get you out of here," he muttered.
"Huh? Shadow what's going on?" the pinkette asked confused "you shouldn't be too close, he'll come to you later," the ebony male says.

As he soon picked his sister up and carried her out of her room as she watched Sky fight off whatever it was.

What was going on?

-

-

It was now 4 in the morning when Sky finally came downstairs as Amy was laying on the couch sleeping peacefully with Shadow leaning against the wall.

The ebony male's ears perked up as he soon glanced to see the werehog limping towards him as he sighed.

"You're going to give my sister a heart attack one of these days," he muttered annoyed when the large canine whined a bit before going over to Amy's side, carefully laying his head on her stomach to relax.
As the two soon, remained in silence when Shadow began talking once more "I saw who you were fighting against...You better not end up losing," then with that Shadow left.

Leaving Sky alone with Amy so he could finally get some rest when he felt a hand on his head waking him up a bit as he saw the pinkette who was smiling down at him.

"Hi, Sky," Amy muttered tiredly as the large canine soon decided to climb his big body onto the couch carefully and lay on top of her resting his head on her chest as if to keep her warm as she giggled a little "you big baby, you're too heavy," she muttered tiredly while lightly scratching him behind his ear, causing Sky to lean into her touch, then with that.

They both fell asleep...

.

.

Soon, after a while, the two were woken up by a gentle shake as Sky lifted his head yawning as Amy mumbled sleepily "good morning you two, breakfast is ready," Shad says with a soft smile on his face when the two nodded their heads.

As Sky carefully got off of Amy so she could sit up as the large canine stretched his body when he felt Amy mount him as he soon began heading to the kitchen, his limp doing much better then last night, making it measure to hide.

As Amy hung onto his fur while the werehog went to the table with Shad following after them, as the large canine carefully helped the pinkette into her seat his tail wagging with joy "thank you Sky," Amy says while scratching the large canine behind his ear, causing him to lean into her touch.

When she touched her necklace causing it to glow softly when Sky's ears perked up then he laid his head on her lap.

Just as Shadow walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table, running his fingers through his quills "you seem stressed today, Shadow. Had something happened?" Shad questioned with a soft tilt of his head.

As Sky took his head off Amy's lap so he could eat from his bowl as Amy looked at her brother, worried about him.
"Just thinking," Shadow replied while leaning into his hand and staring at his plate "are you sure?" Amy asked frowning a bit "yea," the ebony male replied as he sighed softly then looked at the two who were just looking at him.

Until he finally decided to tell them, "I know, who Sky was fighting last night," he finally says causing Amy's eyes to widen while Shad was a bit confused.

"You do?!" the pinkette said shocked earning Sky's attention as he lifted his head to see what was going on, now focusing on the topic at hand "I do," Shadow says as Shad finally took his seat at the table, "does it, have something to do with injections at the lab?" he questioned "injections? the lab?" Amy asked confused turning her head towards the other ebony male who nodded his head "you were kidnapped, by Mrs. Robonik," Shad says.
This only confused Amy even more as she looked over to her brother for the truth only to see him nod his head "it does," Shadow replied when Sky pressed his muzzle against the pinkette's cheek.

"I'll explain everything to you once we're done with breakfast,"

"O-ok...Thank you Sky," Amy replied with a small smile until the large werehog licked her cheek then he went back to eating his food as Shadow sighed before turning his attention towards his sister, as he looked at her worriedly.

He didn't know what happened to her, or what they did to her, which means he'd have to keep a close eye on her for the time being.

When Sky yelped and moved back growling as his ears lowered in agitation that earning everyone's attention "Sky?" Amy asked confused as she watched the large canine crouching down in pain his claws digging into the floor to cement himself in one place growling as he soon crouched down whimpering. Before collapsing to the ground panting heavily.
Amy then carefully got up and went over to the werehog to help comfort him through his pain as she sat by his side and gently pets his head.

Shadow got up from his seat as well as his ears pointed forward as Shad hummed watching the scene in front of him.

This went on for at least 10 minutes when Sky finally relaxed, as his pain went away after a while, feeling Amy running her fingers through his fur, then began scratching the large canine behind his ear, causing him to lift his head up and lean into her touch while whimpering softly.
Before she then started to scratch him under his chin causing his tail to wag with joy making the pinkette smile "I'm so glad your ok now, Sky," Amy said softly as she then kissed his muzzle.

Earning a happy whine from the large canine, causing her to giggle and nuzzled her face into his fur her tail wagging as well.

As Shadow shook his head while Shad chuckled a bit.

Though, something was off...

-----

Hmm, Suspicious isn't it hehe, I wonder what's off? I guess you guys are just going to have to find that out in either the next chapter or the chapter before that heheh.

PEACE OUT!!