Searching and Plans

Edited 

Fun fact: Sky, know's everyone's name but likes to just call Amy his friend and not use her actual name. With the only name, he doesn't know being Sonic's even if Amy had mentioned Sonic's name to him before. At least he's trying to remember.

-----

Chapter 19

.

Sky sniffed around the area he lead Shadow to before circling it as Shadow kneeled down his eyes flowing slightly in annoyance.

Before he clinched his fists angered until Sky went over and sat down beside him.

"They took her..." Shadow muttered under his voice growling "and I feel like I know exactly who took her," he then said before he stood up "we'll begin our search now, and tell everyone else later," he says to which Sky nodded his head and stood up.

Then the two started their search first around the whole town first to see if her kidnappers were around, though since it was only just the two of them.

It would take a while to find the missing pinkette.

-

-

-

-

Soon a few days went by when everyone was called to the HQ, as Sky followed Shadow while looking around though the other heroes weren't too sure about having something that used to be under Eggman's control around. Especially without Amy.

But when the werehog went over to Sonia and licked her cheek, they decided to just let it go for now.

"So, why were we all called here?" Knuckles asked when Cream spoke up a worried look on her face "I couldn't contact or find Amy, guys she's missing!" the teen rabbit said worriedly.

"What! Are you sure she's missing?" Rouge asked while crossing her arms and cocked her hip to the side.

"Yes, I'm sure," Cream says when Sky huffed though he wished he could speak so he could tell them about the pinkette's disappearance that he and Shadow had known for some time now.

"Well, if she has her communicator on her still, I could possibly track her down with the tornado," Tails spoke up.

"And Sky, could possibly track Amy's scent since he's close to her," Sonia says while petting the werehogs head though some were unsure of this idea, "I don't know, isn't that a bit dangerous," Sally questioned with a tilt of her head.
"Shadow could go with him," Manic offered as Sonia continued to pet Sky while Shadow rolled his eyes.

When Rouge sighed "you know what, let's all just chance it, you never know if we don't risk it," she says placing a hand on her hip.

"Plus we don't see Shadow or Espio complaining about the searching decision," a crocodile says in a matter-of-fact tone while pointing to the two.

"I just don't see a wrong in the plans. We could just combine the ideas," Espio says as Tails thought about it for a bit "I guess," the twin-tailed fox says, while Shadow was just thinking 'why am I being forced to babysit Sky and not the faker's siblings,'

Soon, after a while, a Shadow had gotten an unexpected phone call drawing attention to him but he just ignored them in favor of seeing who it was.

Though it was, a number he was unsure of. So he weighed the chances of it being a scam, something stupid, or someone who knows him, before answering his phone anyway "hello?" he answered.

-Shadow! Oh, thank God you answered!

Sky's ears perked up as he went over to Shadow pressing his muzzle against the dark hedgehog's cheek his tail wagging slightly until the lifeform pushed him away.
"How are you managing to call me?" he questioned as Sky whined.

The group all looked at the two but sadly couldn't hear what was being said on the phone.

-I'll have to tell you that once we meet up, but...

"Who are you?" Shadow soon questioned since he felt something was off especially since for some reason if whoever was calling him didn't seem right until Sky start whining and made small growls but was once more pushed away.

-What do you mean Shadow? It's me, Amy. Look I really need your help I was kidnapped and...

"Are you really who you think you are?" Shadow questioned before sighing and holding the phone to Sky allowing the werehog to finally get a better listen on the phone, as he calmed down listening.

-Of course, it's me, Shadow look I really really need your help

Sky growled and backed away from the phone when Shadow just cut the call and sighed "let's just get this plan over with," the ebony male says.

"Who was it?" Cream asked as she hugged Cheese, "someone trying to impersonate someone," was all the life form said before he began walking with Sky following after him.

When Rouge sighed "who knew he loved Amy so much," she says with a raised brow as Sonia hummed thinking it over.

"Uh, I didn't," Manic says with a tilt of his head when Tails shook his head "I'll get the X tornado ready," he says while walking off with Cream and Cheese following right behind him.

"Come on Manic," Sonia soon said before grabbing her brother's hand and began running dragging the emerald green hedgehog with her.

"Alright, coming. No need to pull my arm off sis," Manic says whine wincing in pain but obediently following after his sister quickly who was now obviously in a rush to either catch up with Shadow and Sky or possibly find Amy as well.
Or maybe she wanted to think of another plot to get Sonic back to his original self who knows.

Rouge hummed before running off, planning on following Shadow and Sky since well Amy was her friend and Shadow was her teammate after all.

So, they had to do this mission together, though first things first she needed to find Omega to tell him about the new mission they were going to do together, but if she wasn't fast enough she could end up missing Shadow.

Since he looked like he wasn't going to wait for anyone so she needed to be extra quick.

"Welp, let's get a move on guys it's time to get searching," the crocodile said as Espio and a bee went over to him nodding their heads as the three were off quickly to begin their search.

Knuckles had to return to the master emerald right fast to check on it even though he knew he wasn't the only one protecting the emerald anymore as he sighed softly to himself.