A bit of trouble

Edited

Hey Hey!! Fun fact about this book. For some time I've been rereading this book about 8 times or more and really enjoyed it, but I felt something was missing like the story's plot was everywhere.

So, I decided to add a bit of pizzaz to it means there is a lot that's going to be happening here hehe.

----

Chapter 3

.

The blue blur quickly left Tails' house instantly heading towards the commotion when he saw his arch nemesis who was cackling evilly while his robots wreaked havoc around the town.

Sonic shook his head before running toward the many bots that were in his way as each of them were quickly dealt with by the speedster though one of the robots Sonic just stood on top of "hey Eggface," the hero said proudly while smirking.

"Why if it isn't my favorite little pest! What now," Eggman replied annoyed with his precious creations being destroyed "nothing much, just taking out the trash, you know scrap metal isn't good for the environment right?" Sonic says while wagging his finger, before quickly destroying the machine then he created a whirlwind that picked up the scrap metal as it was now a lovely pile that was well organized for the taking.
"There, much better, I think this will help so they can be picked up later on," the hero says with a smirk when Eggman slammed his fists against his dashboard.

"Why you little..." the evil scientist growled earning the hero's attention once more until Sonic grinned placing a hand on his hip "what's wrong Egghead, are you mad that I neatly put your scarps in a pile?" the hero teased when Eggman clicked his tongue.

"You won't get away with this!!" Eggman shouted before retreating quickly as the hero chuckled "I already did!" Sonic shouted while smiling happily watching his nemesis fly off.

Soon after a while the people slowly got out of hiding before cheering happily as they were all saved when the blue speedster decided to help clean up the town a bit for everyone so they could put the town back together much easier.
Then after a while, the hero went back to chat with Tails, Amy, Cream, and Cheese.

-

-

-

2 months pass by

When the blue speedster was running off somewhere, he was holding two people in his arms a magenta-colored hedgehog who was clinging onto him tightly and a green-colored hedgehog who was also hanging on tightly.

When Sonic came to a sliding stop before putting the two down as a large explosion went off behind them "hey, you two ok?" he questioned worriedly "ya dude, thanks for the save," the green hedgehog answered with a smile.

Giving the speedster a high five "thanks Sonic," the magenta-colored hedgehog said softly.

"Welcome. So, what were you two doing in Eggman's machine?" the blue blur then questioned while crossing his arms as the female sighed "Manic, got us captured while trying to steal from him agian," she says "what, no way!" Manic says when Sonic glares at him tapping his foot in annoyance.
"Manic. What did I tell you about stealing," the blue speedster questioned as Manic slouched a bit while glancing to the side "to not to," he muttered annoyed.

"That's right, you could have got our sister hurt ya'know," Sonic says "she didn't have to come, I would have been fine by myself," Manic says.

"But what if you did get caught?" the boy's sister questioned with a raised brow "Sonia's right man," Sonic says as Manic sighed before crossing his arms "ok fine...Sorry..." he says when Sonic wrapped an arm around his brother's shoulders.
"That's the spirit," Sonic said as he smirked "anyway," Sonia spoke up earning the two's attention "have you two realized Eggman's behavior?" she then questioned when the two looked at each other, then back at their sister "no, not really why?" Manic spoke up while the blue speedster thought about it carefully.

"Maybe a little, but he always had a bit of a screw lose anyway," Sonic says with a shrug of his shoulders as he soon lets go of the green hedgehog who started laughing.

But Sonia wasn't so sure, she was thinking really hard about this and it was starting to worry her a bit until Sonic placed a hand on her shoulder "if it's really worrying ya that much, I'll keep a close eye on the big egg alright," the hero says, earning a slight smile from his sister.
"Thank you sonic," Sonia says before hugging him which he returned then after a bit the two pulled away "now, how about I help you two get home," the hero says as both his siblings nodded their heads in agreement.

"Thanks, man," Manic says while giving the speedster a thumbs up as Sonic picked up both of his siblings and then sped off taking them home.

----

Know what, I think this is a good start right here or ending for Chapter 3. Though, lets see what you guys think of the rest of the chapters. 
Once they come out I mean.

So, anywho in the very future or when I'm feeling up for it or better, I'll draw pictures for the chapters in this book for you guys, so do prepare for that.

Ok, that's all...Oh wait, this chapter is also a bit short, sorry about that, I'll prob make the next chapter longer, ok ok, now I'm done talking.

Thanks for reading this long note right here and until next time...

PEACE OUT!!