Moving in and a Mysterious Guy

Edited 

I decided to give you guys not 1 but two chapters to read!! Hehehe.

Ok.

Fun Fact: Sonic can maintain/generate his own extra body heat, due to him and Sky not just sharing a body but mostly something else...That you all may end up finding out about later on in the chapters a head hehe.

-----

Chapter 9

.

Once the two finally got to the blue speedster's house, Sonic carefully placed Amy down so he could unlock his front door and let them inside as he placed a gentle hand on her back to guide her forward, into the warm home.

Amy sighed softly while walking inside the one-story house and looked around.

The place was highly cozy and Christmas themed which earned a soft giggle from the pinkette "you can set the gifts over there, I'll make us something to drink and show you your room later," Sonic says as the pinkette nodded her head, "ok," she replied as she watched Sonic head to the kitchen while Amy went to the Christmas tree and unpacked her suitcase and bag.

After a while, it was now the afternoon and Amy was in the kitchen when Sonic walked in and leaned against the wall.

"Hey Amy," the blue hero said earning the pinkette's attention as she glanced over her shoulder a soft blush on her face when they made eye contact together, "I'm going to be heading out for a bit, my sister needs help with something," Sonic says.

"Oh, ok. Well, can I ask you something?" Amy soon spoke up as she stopped what she was doing "ask away," Sonic replied.

Tilting his head slightly "well, um, can I bring Sky over?" she asked taking the hero by surprise a bit "uh, sure I don't mind," Sonic replied with a slight shrug of his shoulders "thank you," Amy said with joy her tail wagging a little.
"Welcome," the hero replied before he got off the wall and left the kitchen "oh, I'm making chili dogs," Amy soon says just as Sonic turned right back around appearing in the kitchen once more "chili dogs," he said causing her to giggle at his actions, while he just looked at her like an excited puppy.

-

-

-

Nighttime finally came around, when Amy, had put on some extra warm clothes so she wouldn't freeze out in the cold and even took a spare scarf and flashlight.

Then taking a deep breath, she stepped out of the warm house, and closed the door behind her she even made sure, to take a spare key with her, that Sonic said she could have as she wore it around her neck like a necklace so she could keep it on her person at all times, plus it was hidden in her jacket so it couldn't be taken away from her.

Running to the forest quickly a soft smile made its way to her face.

Since she wanted to share the news with her friend Sky that he could be inside for a bit to get out of this cold weather even if it was for a bit.

Slowing down to a walk, Amy turned on the flashlight and began walking through the woods while humming softly to the melody that played in her head at the moment while looking around a bit.
The woods seemed a bit scarier than they normally did, during the summer and fall, but that didn't deter her from her mission.

She waited for who knows how long until she heard something run towards her as she quickly turned around when she saw, Sky who slowed to a happy trot, the scarf she had given him last time was in his mouth.