First time meeting and Familiar eyes..?

Edited 

Greetings My Kings, Queens, and Royals!! How have you all been lately?
Ok, so here's the deal, I might just start typing random things in each of these chapters. MIGHT. Ya'know like random facts about the characters, or idea's for how the book or chapter came to beee, ya'know stuff like that.

If you like that idea, you can comment so if you like if not...still comment if you like. I'm not forcing it do whatcha wanna do.
Ok, That's all I wanted to say.

Enjoy

------

Chapter 2

.

A few days went by, as it was a warm clear blue day when Amy was hanging out with her BFF Cream and her Chao Cheese. 
The three were heading off somewhere together, as Cream said that Tails had wanted to introduce her to someone she's never met before and the pinkette was excited to meet this new mystery person as she bounced in her step with joy.

Her short pink quills bounced with every bubbly step she took while holding the young rabbit's hand as the two skipped together with joy.

So, when they got to a certain little (not so little) workshop Cream lightly knocked on the door then the two waited patiently.

Which, didn't last long as the door opened revealing a deep blue hedgehog with bright emerald green eyes as he smiled at them "yo!" he says as Cream smiled while Amy was doing her best to mask the fear she had. 
She didn't know why, the sight of the blue stud scared her...well, except for the fact his eyes matched perfectly identical to the wolf that she's met for the past two nights.

The first time he nearly attacked her, the second time he saved her.

She didn't know what it was thinking or what was on its mind, but she didn't know if she wanted to find out any time soon.

It was then that the pinkette felt a light poke in her side, taking her from her thoughts as she turned her attention to the 6-year-old "Ms. Amy, this is Mr. Sonic," Cream says introducing her, though it sounded like the young rabbit, was saying this information for the 2nd time as Amy gasped "o-o-oh, I-I'm sorry, it's nice to meet you," she stuttered when Sonic chuckled a bit.

"It's nice to meet you too Amy, you two wanna come on in, I'm sure Tails been waiting for the both of ya," he says while stepping out of the way.

Allowing the three inside as Cheese gave the blue speedster a small hug before following Cream who led Amy to the living room.

"Mr. Sonic, where is Mr. Tails," Cream asked "his lab, I'll grab him," Sonic answered before running off impressing Amy with how fast he was until she quickly shook her head and closed the door behind her then followed Cream to the living room.

Sonic's POV

Man, I didn't expect to see her. Let alone did I expect her to be Cream's friend! 

I sighed 'let's just hope she doesn't figure anything out,' shaking my head I then leaned against the wall "yo, Tails! Cream and Cheese are here, and they brought a friend," I said when I saw my little buddy peeking from the piolets compartment in the X-tornado "alright, thanks sonic," he says while giving me a thumbs up.

Before I got off the wall and headed to the living room 'I should probably go out for a run later, once everyone's comfortable,' I then slightly clapped my hands while leaning against another wall earning Cream and Amy's attention. 
"So. Amy was it?" I questioned when she nodded her head at me "how come I've never seen you before? Especially with the fact that we both have the same friends?" I asked while tilting my head.

She hummed before tilting her head a bit "I'm...Not sure," she said just as confused as I was "maybe, it's because Ms. Amy just moved here a few weeks ago," Cream says as Cheese squeaked.

"Oh? Really? Where from?" I asked as my ears pointed forward when she glanced to the side the looked up at me 'she...hadn't made complete eye contact with me yet,'.
"Some place far off from here," Amy replied while glancing to the side once more as I just nodded "that's nice," I replied then the room went quiet as we all just thought of what else to say, before I sighed "I- think I might go out for a run, I'll be back," I said, before leaving the livingroom as Cream bid me goodbye on my way out, as well as promised me to tell Tails that I'd return later on. 

I sighed softly to myself while running off quickly 'I still can't believe that's the same girl. I mean, she sounds the same and looks the same...' my eyes scanned the area as I ran while making sure not to run into anything or anyone.

I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I accidentally caused anyone any harm even if it was by accident too but then agian...

Amy's POV

He left. Did I upset him? I didn't mean to.

It's just, his eyes. They. Reminded me of that wolf...

I still can't decide whether or not if I'm afraid or...happy.

Cream tapped my arm earning my attention "Mr. Tails has been trying to get your attention," she says when I turned my attention towards the fox who was giving me a sheepish smile "oh! I'm sorry Tails, I was just thinking about something," I said while laughing nervously.

"No, it's alright. What was on your mind anyway?" he asked as Cream looked up at me "it's something that happened last night," I finally answered after a while.

"At the cliff area?" Cream asked "yeah, there," I said while looking down at my lap and playing with my fingers until Cheese hugged me, which I happily returned "aw, thank you Cheese," I said happily as my tail wagged softly.

"Do you want to talk about it with us?" Tails asked "no, it's ok," I replied before nuzzling Cheese who squealed happily.

'If I'm being honest. I already talked it out with someone so I should be alright. Though, I'm still going to go back, to that place...It's too pretty not to go,' 

-

-

After a while, Sonic had returned as he had his hands behind his head "welcome back Sonic," Tails says while he looked over at us.

I quickly glanced away from him, so our eyes couldn't meet.

"Thanks, so. What'cha guys been talking about?" he asked "nothing much really, we've just been explaining a few things about this town with Amy," Tails replied.

'Tails told me that. Sonic lives both here, and somewhere else so. That means he lives in two places?' I hummed while glancing over to the blue male that seemed pretty interested in what Tails was telling him, even Cream chimed in.

'What are they talking about?'

Sonic's POV (agian yes)

I would glance over to Amy sometimes, she seemed pretty deep in thought so I changed the subject a bit.

"Hey little buddy, I got somethin to tell ya," I said while looking at my best friend/brother "what is it?" Tails asked "well, I'm going to be moving houses pretty soon," I replied as he blinked at me as I nodded my head.
"I'm moving into a bigger house," I said while placing a hand on my hip "how soon are we talking?" he asked me as I hummed.

"About...Maybe a year or two in," I replied while glancing towards the window "why?" Cream soon asked "because, I only have two rooms, but I need a bigger house to hold two extra people," I replied to her while smiling softly.

'You guys will find out pretty soon, who I'm going to be inviting over to live with me. I can't tell you too much for now,' 

I smiled when my ears perked up as I heard a loud explosion go off somewhere.

-

-

Boom! Chapter 2 hehehe.

Though I'm not so sure how to feel about this one, but I'll sleep on it for a bit and decide if it shall stay. But until then, this is for you guys.