Roommates and Mistakes

Edited 

Ok, ok, one more chapter so now, here's a third for you guys hehe. Also, sadly I do not have another fun fact to give you guys T^T

-----

Chapter 10

.

As two days came around, Amy and Sonic had slowly slipped into a routine together fairly quickly, especially with Sonic leaving the house while the pinkette got to allow Sky to come over which made her supper happy.
Though, this did make her wonder, why did Sonic leave the house before sunset?

So, once it was the afternoon, Amy had caught up with the blue hero who was once agian about to leave "um, Sonic," she started off earning his attention.

"Yea, what's up," he replied looking at her as she glanced at the floor "can I ask you something?" she asked hesitantly "sure, anything," Sonic says as he turned around to give her all of his attention, which made the pinkette blush.
"Why do you always leave before sunset, I've noticed you do this often. Like when you were invited to a Christmas party, and you say you have a lot of things to do, that require you to stay out until morning..." Amy says before finally looking up at Sonic, who blinked for a second. Processing what she was talking about before he rubbed the back of his head and gave a sheepish laugh "ah, yeah. Sorry about that, does that make you uncomfortable?" the hero asked.

"No, I was just wondering that's all," she soon said while glancing at the floor until she felt a hand on her head "you'll see," he said before he decided to turn around and leave the house "oh, and try to stay warm. I heard the temperature is going to drop agian," Amy finally spoke up, as she blushed madly.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," the hero replied while closing the door behind him and speeding off.

Leaving Amy home alone, as she hugged herself a bit before looking around the now empty house then decided to just find something to do while waiting for nightfall, since Sky, should be back tonight, meaning she herself should get ready to head out soon.

Even if it was going to be freezing outside, she didn't want Sky to end up getting sick or worse due to the rapidly dropping temperatures tonight.

So, she needed to be prepared for tonight and dress extra warm tonight.

-

-

-

-

She ended up falling asleep when the sound of scratching could be heard at the front door, as Amy tiredly got up and went to the front door not processing what was going on.

Opening the door, she soon felt something pressing into her stomach and push her back until it lowered its head down and went between her legs lifting her up as she soon felt the sensation of cool but warm wet fur in her face waking her up.

"Huh? Oh! Sky!" Amy said shocked as she saw how bad the storm was outside until the door was closed.

"I'm so sorry! I should have been out there waiting for you," the pinkette said until Sky lowered his head down causing Amy to slide down and end up on her feet once more while the werehog backed away and looked at her.
He frowned and growled a bit "I said sorry," Amy said with a small whine until the werehog pressed his muzzle against her cheek causing her to giggle a bit.

"Ok, ok, I'll get you a towel to help you dry off," she said before jogging off to find a clean towel to wipe the werehog down with.

Sky sits down, and waited for her return as he looked around the home his ears pointed forward listening out for anything, but when nothing but the sound of the harsh winter winds could be heard he calm down a bit.