Part 2 ( Mother care and terrible past)

MALLIKA POV

I was so glad that finally I had been selected for a job at MUDGALKAR CREATION which was one of the most renowned industry in our state.It felt great to be part of this industry. Tomorrow was going to be my first day in my workplace. So finally my dream had been fulfilled.

But today I couldn't meet with the boss of company as he had taken leave before I met him to take a appointment letter. Ok so firstly I had to meet him tomorrow according to the formalities. Anyway,I was so excited to join in my new office.

Now it was midnight, I was returning to my apartment. It was dark everywhere and there was not a single person on the street. But what could I do ? I had no option except moving on foot as I didn't want to go by a cab which can be risky. Actually I had been late for spending a long time with my friend after the interview. Even my scooty's tire had been punctured. So it was in a shop for repairing.Besides , I had done an accident today for what my leg had been injured also. So I couldn't walk properly but still I was somehow managing.

Suddenly I saw a group of 5 men coming near me. I just ignored and started to move fast. But I felt a strong grip on my wrist. I tried to jerk my hand but I was too tired to do that.One of them pulled me so close to him that I was feeling very uncomfortable.

One of them smirked and said, "Where r u going, babes at this time? Come with us, we will drop u."

I slapped the man who was holding me tightly. He became furious and again pulled me tightly by holding my waist.

One of the man said ,"Wow, u r so brave ,sweetheart .Then it will be more pleasure to spend the night with u". And they started laughing.

They r so shameless and disgusting.Oh God why is all happening with me?Don't think I'm so weak.But it's impossible to handle 5 together alone. Besides my leg is paining a lot and I'm so exhausted. I am helpless. Oh what will be with me now? Plz help me God. I am so scared now to think about it.

I tried to flee from them but it was in vain.Another man came and held my leg and started to move his hand on my bare leg. It became more uncomfortable. All of a sudden, the man who was holding me tore my sleeves. I was continuously begging them to free me. But they were only laughing. The man started to kiss my bare legs making me more and more uncomfortable. I was literally shivering and telling them again and again to leave me. Other 3 were only laughing at my situation.

Thanks to God, someone with curly hair came suddenly making the men shocked. He defeated them easily and turned towards me. I still couldn't see him properly. Suddenly my vision got blurred before I could see him and I lost my sense.

In the morning, I opened my eyes and found myself laying on a bed beside an old lady in an unknown place. My head is also aching a little.

The lady asked sweetly ,"R u now OK,beta? How r your health now?".I just nodded and smiled. She gave me water and then told me everything.
I was really grateful to the man who had saved me. I wanted to thank him.

I said,"Thank u so much aunty. For me, u have to face this much problem. I am so sorry for that. And thanks a lot for taking care of me in this way. U r so sweet ."
She just said smilingly ," Beta, u r like my daughter. So don't thank me for this care. After all it's a duty for a mother to look after her child when he is unwell."

It's the first time I am feeling like heaven and blessed to listen this word "MOTHER".It's the first time, I'm feeling the love of a mother. I have never experienced this love and care for which I have been longing for. A mother is always the best symbol for love ,care and sacrifices. But , I have never got this affection and care .