Part-40(Misunderstanding and separation)

Unedited//-

"What the hell is this Mallika ?"

Sumedh yelled making everyone shocked including Mallika except one. She asked shockingly,

"What happened? Let me see.....any problem?"

"Just stop your drama and what's this? Tell me ......tell me.....what's this ?....."

Sumedh shouted like hell while beating the table and threw all the files infront of her mouth. Mallika couldn't even just make out what was happening with her. She was also scared to see Sumedh like this. She tranquily took the file which made her shocked too.

FLASHBACK

Rahul is an appointed worker of Mahir. Mahir has sent him to ex-change the files. So Rahul goes there . And according to their planning and suggestion, he just ex-changed the files with Mallika's main files where designs were kept when Mallika left for asking the job matter.
(An/- everyone has guessed it correct ).
FLASHBACK ENDS.
.
.
"But how can be this possible? I have made all the designs perfectly then why r there only blank pages here...."

Mallika said while examining those papers. Sumedh now got so much furious and snatched the all papers and said in a very loud voice that everyone got so much frightened.

"Don't act like innocent .....u know it very well how much excited I was for this deal......how much hard work and investment I have done for this deal .......and here u have spoilt everything......what do u think yourself....the owner of this company ? How can u do it ?.....now how will I manage everything within this short time....tell me Mallika....tell me Mallika .......?"

All started to leave from there as they knew that it was a matter of them. Here Mahir was finally successful in his plan. So he just smiled and went away along with others. Mallika's eyes were getting pooled up with tears .She lowered her head down feeling guilty . Sumedh was constantly shouting on her for her irresponsibility and disobedience about her work. Tears were flowing from her eyes without her permission. She never thought that she would get scolded this much for her work. She had been always loyal,honest and hardworking from the very first day.

She was also wondering about what had happened actually. She was silently letting her tears to fall not to give him any hint that she was crying. She knew that Sumedh was very much serious about job and he was fond of doing his work. So she was listening everything from him while he was busy in shouting her. He finished by saying,

"I have got everything.....why r u still here......just get out of my eyes...."

"Bu..t...Sum..e..dh....pl..z..."

Mallika started to say something in her choked voice but Sumedh cut off her by shouting,

"Just shut your mouth .....Ok u won't go.....then I am going ......"

Saying this he directly left from there when Mallika tried but failed. While going, everyone was asking questions but without replying anything, he moved to his car and went somewhere while driving the car in full speed.

Here Mallika was continuously sobbing , she sat down kneeling down on the floor. After sometimes, Chala came and informed her that Sumedh had left from office angrily . She wiped her tears and went to the house thinking that he might go home.

She reached in the house and directly went to their room where she found Sumedh standing in the balcony. She slowly approached towards him and hugged him from back. But he immediately pushed her and said roughly,

"Why have u come here? Why have u got married to me?.....to destroy me??.....U don't deserve to be here....I don't want to see your face anymore.......I hate u.....just get out from here....."

MALLIKA POV

What did he say right now ? He hates me? He doesn't want to see my face again? I don't deserve to be here? Why have I got married to him....?

He said those words which was enough for me to stumble in my own feet in awake state. I am really the reason for all of his misfortune. I really don't deserve him. But I love him so much. In this huge world, I have none . He really hates me. He himself has said me to leave from here. He doesn't want to see my face again. It has broken me into pieces . I am very much hurt . Yeah, I deserve this. It's seeming that thousands of niddles have attacked on my body together. This pain is unbearable  . I am not physically weak but I am getting mentally weak . He also doesn't want me more . Ok ,it's his wish then I will also do it for his happiness. I will go far away from u so that u will never be disturbed because of me. But for the last time if I get his warmth ,I will happily move away.

The breeze was becoming heavy. The whole room was silent. I took a glance of him who was also standing like a statue infront of me staring at me. A lone tear escaped from his eyes and he soon wiped it. I ran to him and hugged him tightly for the last time where he didn't hug me back which was completely saying how much hatred he had for me.

Don't worry Sumedh. I will never come back in your life again . U will be happy from now. I should understand it before that I should not come in your life. Only for me, u have done a lot of things but I can't give anything instead of except pain. Today, u have been insulted infront of everyone only because of me . Now I hope that u will forget me as soon as possible . The promises I have taken to make u happy, I can't fulfil my duty as a wife. But now as a wife , I will let u free. Goodbye Sumedh, stay well .

I separated and took a look of my room which was filled with so many emotions and our lovely moments. I soon left from there without looking at him for again. I came to the room where I found Aai sleeping.

Aai, u have given me my mother back. I am really blessed to have u. I love u so much. I have promised u to stay beside your son for always but I can't fulfil your promise too. I will miss u Aai . Goodbye ,stay well .

I then moved to the swing where Raj was also sleeping peacefully. I just gently took him on my lap for the last time. I placed a soft kiss on his forehead when he smiled softly in his sleep as if he had understood my presence.

I couldn't meet with Dau and Monika Bhabi as they were at their respective working places. I just took a photo frame which was placed in the table of living room. It was the photo which I and Sumedh both clicked together while traveling Paris. I took the photo with me and left from the house  forever.

I will miss u all . I think that God has decided this fate for me. I will never come back. Thanks for everything which u all have provided......now Goodbye....

An/-

I know that it was little emotional chapter. And truely, I can't write emotional scenes and feelings perfectly. And something big is going to happen now. And prepare yourself as next chapters may be more emotional.

Do vote,comment and follow for more updates.
For now, Good Night
Bye