Part-45(After a few months )

Before starting, I want to clear something. Actually I have got some dm in which they have asked if I am adding babies or not. Though I had got it before a long time but I think, it's the suitable time to clear it.......so atleast according to me, I don't prefer to keep babies or children in a romantic story.....I don't know but it seems little weird....I prefer it when a story comes to the end......but there r some romantic stories in which children or babies play important roles like WHEN DAD MET MOM ( a Sumellika story) ......and it's Ok with the storyline......so I am keeping babies or not ,for it u have to wait........

Unedited//_
.
.
"Mr Mudgalkar, I have to admit that your wife has the luck that she has been saved before happening something worse.......and now she needs the mental support specially.....Mahir has tried to molest her.......and luckily she has not been that much tortured what I mean to say.....I hope u have understood......but she has been pestered in a very aggressive way......so she might feel low and now she will be afraid of getting close to anyone.......so to lighten her mood ,she should be pampered like a kid so that she can forget everything.........so now she needs your support specially........and if she feels uncomfortable with u then she should stay with her whom she will prefer.......I hope that I can make u understand what I want to say ......."

The doctor said after checking Mallika. Sumedh nodded positively in response.

After that incident, Mallika became scared. She didn't use to come near anyone except Sumedh. She had tried to attempt suicide also. Sumedh had always supported her and was beside her as a responsible husband. He always tried to lighten her mood by treating her as a child. Aai and Monika were also there for her to make her recovered soon. Raj had been now almost 1 year old. He had learnt to speak well. Mallika had also been opened up now. She had convinced herself by saying that she was strong. Slowly after a few months, Mallika had started to live normally now. She had started to attend office also.

(An/-I gave a short details of it bcoz I have not so knowledge about this. Whatever has come in my mind ,I have written only. )
.
.
.
After a few months,

It was a peaceful night . The stars were twinkling in the dark sky . It seemed as if the whole sky was covered with the brightest stars. A slightly cold breeze was blowing in the sky.

Here the duo was sitting on the couch together gazing at the stars. Mallika's head was resting on his and her eyes were closed where Sumedh was holding her . They both were covered with blanket and were enjoying the beauty of the nature.

Suddenly Mallika peeped out of the blanket and asked with a little sad face ,

"Sumi..."

"Hmmm" (S)

"I want to say something......."(M)

"Hmm tell me Jann"(S)

"Yesterday, I had a very bad dream ......I saw something wrong....."(M)

"Oh come on Jann.....it's a dream only.....stop thinking about it too much..
And let's enjoy now......."(S)

"OK......but...."(M)

"No buts.......Ok leave it.....can I ask u something ?"(S)

"Hmm"(M)

"When will u make me father ?"

Sumedh said while winking at her. Her eyes widened and she blushingly lowered her head . She then started playing with the buttons of his shirt and whispered in a low tone,

"I think, I am ready........"

"R u sure ?"

Sumedh asked as he himself couldn't believe what she had said. She only nodded and hide her red tomato like face on the crook of his neck. Sumedh also smiled and hugged her back. Sumedh then made her look towards him.

She looked at his eyes which were like shinning pearl for her with a satisfied smile when he too smiled asking for her permission. And she too gave permission through her eyes. Both leaned forward to each other. Both of their breaths were becoming heavy and mingled with each other. Soon Sumedh was tasting her luscious lips .

He deepened the kiss by exploring her mouth with his tongue. They poured all the kiss in the sweet and deep kiss. It was their first deep kiss after the incident.

After being breathless, they both left each other. Sumedh then picked her up in his arms when she hide her face on his chest . He made her lie and slowly hovered over her and looked deep into her eyes asking for her concent when she too smiled and kissed on his cheeks.

Getting concent ,he softly kissed her forehead. He then started to give wet kisses on her neck to collarbone while he removed her top. She also removed his shirt and kissed him on his cheeks. She flipped the position and again pulled him for another intense kiss. His hands were roaming on her back and she moaned.

He again pinned her on the bed and traced her neck to jawline with love bites . They both continued until they got satisfied .

(An/- not physical......hamesha kehna parta hai )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An/-

Sorry for the short chapter . I have skipped many times as I think if I would add those types of scenes, it would be boring . Besides, I have no knowledge on how to treat a woman if she gets tried to be ......

*And it has become almost a common issue in nowadays.....so it's really very important to know self-defense.....*

Ok leave it. For now covid cases r increasing. So take care of your health at first.

Bye