Part-41( Craving for u)

(An/- Everyone is little mad for Sumedh. So I think I should clear something.)

Here , Sumedh has done it for not profession. There r some people who love their job as they enjoy doing it. Here Sumedh is also very fond of doing his job. MUDGALKAR CREATIONS is a emotion for him. He's so much passionate and careful about his job. It's not only a workplace or office for Sumedh ,it's his life. And he likes to enjoy his every work. He has worked so hard for building the position of MUDGALKAR CREATION in the country. So he has got so much angry on Mallika for her carelessness as he doesn't know the truth. But he loves Mallika immensely. He doesn't hate her at all. It's just the time which obliges him to say something which he shouldn't say. And he loves her so much,that's why he has been this much infuriate on her. If there is another employee in place of her, he wouldn't say in this way and he might suspend him/her for doing it. Mallika is also a dedicated worker, so it's also a big point for him to say this.

And Mallika is very much sensitive and emotional person. So she is thinking that for her ,they r facing a lot of problems. So she directly goes away from them so that they can't be hurt for her.
.
.
.
.
.
After leaving from there, Mallika was walking aimlessly on the streets. Her face became pale and dull due to constant crying. Her eyes were swollen and red  totally clearing everyone how much she had wept. Still her eyes were glittering with tears , she was wiping it but her eyes were not accepting her request and the tears were just blowing making her cheeks and face wet . Her face and eyes were clearly showing her pain. Her body and heart were not supporting her to move more but she was just roaming and roaming.

What sin have I done, God ? How much pain will u give me now ? Firstly, u have snatched my mom from me. From my childhood,  I have been always craving for the love of a mother. And when I finally got a mother ,now u again snatch her from me. Why ?  Am I so much inauspicious that I can't be capable of getting love from someone ? The person whom I love most ,u also take him away from me. I shouldn't come in their life then everything will be fine. I am not worthy to live more. I shouldn't live more. I have none now, for whom will I stay now ? Yes ,it will be better if I sacrifice my life here .

She decided to attempt suicide. Loneliness and darkness had covered her that she was blank. She even was not understanding what she was going to do. Her whole world was blank. There was TULSI LAKE beside the road.

( An/- It's not possible for me to give exact location as I am not resident of Mumbai. And mainly, I have read about it in Geography. So I mentioned it )

She was going to take a dreadful step in her life. For the first time, she had lost her all hopes and was ready to accept defeat from her destiny. She was taking few steps towards the river when a hand pulled her interrupting her from doing that.
.
.
.
.
Here Sumedh had messed up his room so much throwing the things here and there. While doing it, his hand had started bleeding but he was not aware of it. He was sitting in the bed blankly. He himself was not understanding what had happened just now. His eyes were also teary. Blood was falling from his hand but he was not known to his pain as he wasn't physically hurt but he was mentally hurt.Suddenly he heard the voice of his most favourite companion ,his Dau. Basant was shocked to see the condition of the room and Sumedh in the situation. He asked in a serious tone,

"Sumi, what have u done?"
No response......
"Why r u crying yrr and what's this ? Your hand is bleeding......?"

Basant asked while examining his hands. But still Sumedh was silent. Basant again asked ,

"Hey what happened? Why r u not speaking my boy ?......is anything serious?.....and yes where is Mallika?"

Now Sumedh came back in his senses hearing the word "MALLIKA ".He couldn't control more and he burst out infront of Basant. He hugged him tightly crying so badly. Basant got upset and he caressed his hairs. Sumedh then told everything to Basant. Basant was now fuming in anger on Sumedh and he said,

"What? How can u do it Sumedh ? "

"Yah Dau ,what can I do ? Then I was out of control and I have said those things......but now I have understood my fault........."

Sumedh said in cracked voice while Basant said nothing and left from the room . Sumedh also wiped his tears and left from there. They both started searching her in the house while shouting her name
"Mallika " ........
"Mallika ,where r u ?"....

But they got no response. They looked for her in whole house but didn't find her. They were being tensed now. For their shouting, Aai also came out and asked them,

"Why r u both shouting like hell now?......Raj is sleeping.....he will wake up because of your noise......."

"No Aai nothing like that. U stay here and we r going out now....."(S)

"OK but where is my Mikku beta? U have come means that she has come back also. But after coming from office, she firstly comes to me but today why hasn't she come now ?"

"O..o...actually Mikku will be late today as she has a lot of works. I wanted to be with her but she has sent me....don't worry, she will come soon......"

Sumedh lied as he didn't want to make her stressed by saying that Mallika hadn't been found in the house. Aai said,

"OK then...."

Aai said and left from there. Without wasting any times, both brothers left in search of Mallika.

SUMEDH POV

Where r u Mallika? I know that I shouldn't say those words to u. But I was angry then. Where have u gone now ? I want u. I am badly wanting u. Where r u ? I am craving for your presence. Plz come back. Where r u ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An/-
Here is the next chapter. I am again extremely sorry as I can't write emotional scenes and dialogue properly. And I hope that I can make u understand why Sumedh has done it.
Who is that person who has saved Mallika?
What's Mahir going to do now ?
So just stay tuned for more updates.
Do vote ,comment and follow to know everything......