Part-20(Problem Solution )

SUMEDH POV

I woke up to find my love cuddling to me in my chest. I kissed her forehead and woke up. I went to the doctor to enqire further things about Mikku. The doctor said ,

"I am sorry to say Mr.Mudgalkar but she is becoming more weak. If she isn't looked after carefully, something worse can happen to her. And plz don't allow her to be stressed at any cost. She's taking too much stress which is affecting her health and mind too. Always keep her happy and keep her mind fresh. "

I nodded and I was literally upset to hear the news. Anyway first, I would solve the problems of Saujan uncle and Ruma Aunty. With this, I spent sometimes with my love and left from there when Aai came to see her.
(POV ENDS)

Sumedh along with Dau reached to the place where Saujan and Ruma stayed. They gave a huge amount of money to them and Dau said,

"Hey so now u have got your money. So I don't want that u both will disturb my sister more. And yess, we have booked your tickets to Delhi. Go there and settle there . Never come back to Mumbai again otherwise we will be obliged to take another step against u ."

"But why ? We have not much money to settle down in a new place "

"I think that u don't know us . So just open the bag and see ,we have given u atleast 20 crore rupees which r enough to make a man living his whole freaking life luxuriously. " Dau exclaimed mockingly.

They both were just jumping and soon they got agreed to their proposal. With the relief, finally they both came back to hospital.

When they reached in the house with Mallika,they were welcomed by the sweetest member of the family who was in the lap of Monika. Seeing the baby, Mallika almost forgot everything and soon took him in her arms and started playing when others were busy in adoring both of them.

The baby was continuously playing with the chain of Mallika and pulling her hairs. He was giggling and Mallika too. They both were spending times. Here all came to know that all problems had been solved but they didn't wish to make Mallika sad by saying those incidents. So they all kept quite.

MALLIKA POV

It's so dark everywhere. To be honest, today I am curious little to go on the roof as it's raining.I can't sleep . I am wishing to get wet in the rain but it's night. Oh I'm confused, I should go or not? No leave it. I will go . After all I also know how to use the chance honestly. So move Mallika.

SUMEDH POV

I am sitting in my bed drowned in my Mikku's thoughts. When I could hear a sound. So I get up and peep through the window. I can see a shadow going to the roof. I also started to follow it.

I reached and found my love standing in the rain humming a song.

Oh God! I got dumbstruck to see her wet in the rain. She's looking like an absolute fairy .

I couldn't control more and went to her and back hugged her placing my head in the crook of her neck. She shivered and turned to me in my grip.

I kept one hand on her waist and another hand caught her soft palms. She kept her one hand on my shoulder and another one caught my rough palms. I smiled and pulled her towards me.

I twirled her and again pulled her. She collided with my chest and we again kissed each other pouring all the love in the sweet kiss. After our romantic dance and special moments, we came to my room and changed ourselves. Later without thinking anything, we both slept with each other cuddling together .

I hope you will like it
Do vote and comment
Finally everything is fine.
Precap-A trip to Shimla and Manali
Good night
Bye bye