Part 4 ( First Day at Office)

MALLIKA POV

I thanked him for everything with whole heart.He also introduced himself .

After all he is one for whom I am living these moments .Those r the precious moments in my life. I can never forget it. I don't know my fortune will permit me to meet them again or not. From my heart, I want to meet them again. But I can't meet again as I don't want to interfere in their peaceful life with my terrible past. And I have told everything to Mom but still there is something which I can never tell if I want also.So for now , I just want to live these precious moments. I don't know I will meet them or not but I will try to stay away from them. And the curly hair boy means Mr.Sumedh Mudgalkar is the main reason for my all happiness. I still don't know how to thank him. I really like him. He is so generous.And I really wish to meet him again and again. His presence feels me so blissful.He is a great human-being.

I finished my brakefast while Mom and Moni Bhabi hugged me and told me to come again. Dau also gave me a side hug with a smile. Then I again thanked Mr.Sumedh shaking our hands looking deep into his hazel orbs which are like a ocean of emotions. With that my heartbeat has also increased. He offered me for a ride but I rejected.I left and I knew I was crying very badly. But my fate was never with me like always ,so I couldn't meet them again .

SUMEDH POV

I was lost in thoughts of Mallika
( Yess she has told her name and thanked me. She has also told that she is orphan. While telling it, I noticed her very carefully and I think she's hiding something. When she was leaving, it was aching my heart and unknowingly tears were in my eyes also. I don't know but her eyes tell so many things. I have guessed that she is in so much pain. I want to see her again and again.)

NONE POV

His trance had broken when someone knocked the door. He was thinking about his star standing beside his chair with some files in hands. Hearing the sound, he just said,"Come in".

A girl entered and moved to the side he was standing facing his back to her. Suddenly, he turned making her colliding with his hard chest . She lost her balance and closed her eyes tightly waiting for her bones to spread in peices. But instead she felt a strong grip around her waist saving her from falling. He also felt her soft palms covering his neck and another arm catching his shirt tightly. He was lost in her again. Slowly she opened her eyes and to her surprise, she found the most beautiful thing of her life. They both were lost in each other living the moment. Both of their heartbeats increased in a high level and their breaths were mingled with each other.

Suddenly, Sumedh's phone beeped with notifications bringing them back from their dream world. They immediately separated feeling embarrassed and both became shocked to see each other.There was pin drop silence between them for 2 minutes.

Finally Sumedh broke the silence and spoke up,"Mallika, u here?"

She replied, " I have got a job here as a fashion designer. It's my first day. Yesterday I couldn't meet with the boss ,so I have come today to take the appointment letter of newcomer."

Sumedh just smiled and started to adore her. She looked at him and blushed a little. Then she asked him smilingly,"I guess, u r also an employee of this company. So can u tell me where the boss is ?"

Sumedh just asked her,"Do you know the name of the boss?" She nodded in "No".Sumedh chuckled and to make fun of her, he said,"Then why r u here ? Get out"

Now Mallika became irritated and told little loudly, "I have just asked u a simple question and u r also questioning me and now u r laughing. Am I like a joker that u will make fun of me ".

Now Sumedh again laughed loudly and grinned. Mallika was now so angry. She spoke so angrily," How dare u to make fun of me continuously? Don't u have any shame. Oh I see. I thought u r an employee but I think I was wrong. U r the cook of our office actually. Just wait ,when boss will come,I will complain to him". Actually , Sumedh was laughing so loudly that's why she was getting more irritated.

While all these r going on between them, the P.A of Sumedh came. They both stopped and Sumedh was still laughing. When Mallika was going to say something,the PA interrupted and said,"Sir, your meetings with newcomers have been fixed at 3:00 pm. Is it OK?"

Listening it, Mallika's eyes widened and looked at Sumedh who was still looking at her with smirk. She immediately looked down in embarrassment. Still Sumedh was looking at her and adoring her cute antics. The P.A again asked, "So is it OK,Sir"

Sumedh didn't listen anything. He was only adoring her. The P.A noticed it and again asked awkwardly with little loud voice, "Sir, then I'm fixing your meeting at 3:00 p.m. Is it OK?"

Sumedh absent-mindedly said ,"Yess, Chala" She nodded and again looked at them and moved away. Mallika was still looking down due to embarrassment . She said , "So..rry,I..I...do..don't...kn..ow...that...u ..r..r ...th..e ..bo..ss...o.f..Mu..d..gal..kar..r...cr..eat..ion..."

Sumedh didn't tell anything, just smiled and started to search the letter. Then he came to her and handed over the letter. Later he asked her to make some designs for winter collection. He ordered her to make it infront of him in his cabin. She didn't argue as she had already made a mistake. So she just nodded and made a very beautiful design within 2 hours. While doing work, Sumedh was continuously taking glances of her and smiled. Finally she finished and showed him.

Sumedh checked it and said, "Wow, impressive . Just change these places ,then it will be totally perfect and more attractive . " She did as he said. Later, they both did the meeting and Sunedh explained their works to them and lastly finished by saying

"Hope all of u have understood everything. Now I just hope that u all will be faithful, punctual,honest and responsible for your job."

Everyone nodded their heads and moved away. While Sumedh was staring at the retreating figure his star. Even in the meeting, he didn't forget to look at her and she also did the same.

Later everyone went to their respective homes.

MALLIKA POV

It was my first day in my office. And to my surprise, the boss of my company was none other than Mr. Sumedh Mudgalkar. We had again collided today. And I had created a great drama on my first day there. Really what an idiot I am! When they told me their names, I gave not so attention. But it would be a great pleasure to work with Mr.Sumedh. And besides it, I really enjoyed my first day. There were no much pressure of works and our boss means Sumedh was so nice and his behaviour toward us is so sweet. . Finally I reached my apartment and did my daily works and slept hugging my pillow.

SUMEDH POV

It was one of the best days , I guessed. Mallika was new designer of our company. And I had to admit this fact that she was really very talented and excellent designer. And she had worked very well according to the instructions. I had observed her very carefully how she was keenly listening to my words and how she was indulged in work. I was really impressed to get her as a dedicated employee. But the best was our first encounter with each other. I was really enjoying her annoying expression. She was very cute . And I thought that she was angry bird no no no cute little angry bird. She was angel.Phir suru hogaya ? Leave it yrr.
With these thoughts, I reached my house, did my dinner and slept.
Good night

I hope u will like it.
Do vote and comment.
Love u
Bye bye