Part-26(Proposal 💞-2)

SUMEDH POV

I made her to wear the ring with a smile. While she hugged me and I hugged her back feeling the moments. I just felt so comfortable and amazing around her. She broke the hug and looked deeply into my hazel orbs and I too looked back in her brown orbs. Now I observed every features of her very carefully.

She's wearing a modern silver coloured gown . She has done a very light makeup but the black kajal which she has applied in the lower border of her eyes is making her so gorgeous . Her hairs r open and some strands r hanging from the side of ears. She's absolutely looking like a princess. She has also wore a tiara for which she's taking my life u can say . I am just dead to see this beautiful lady infront of me. She's just breathtakingly beautiful .

Soon our lips met with each other which was full of love and trust

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Soon our lips met with each other which was full of love and trust. It was a soft and gentle kiss for 2 minutes. Then we both parted away joining our foreheads living those blissful moments.

I broke the silence and expressed forwarding my hand,

"So my lady,will u come with me?"

"Yess,my dear....but where ?"

I said nothing, instead I blindfolded her and went to the special place. I did have to admit that Dau was really expert in those works. Really it had been very nicely decorated.

"Where have u braught me ,Sumi? Now plz open this blindfold

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Where have u braught me ,Sumi? Now plz open this blindfold...."

She said with a pout making me chuckled. I opened the blindfold and she said,

"It's so nice ....wow....wonderful
..."

"So u liked it ?"

"No....loved it "

She said kissing my cheeks. I then took her to the table. Then we both had our dinner with some chit-chat and jokes.

"Now we should go back now...Sumi?"

"No my love,still I have some more things to show. And this night is only for us. None will interfere today."

With that ,I picked her up making her surprised. She was only asking me questions again and again where I just ignored her and finally took her to the room which was decorated beautifully .

 She was only asking me questions again and again where I just ignored her and finally took her to the room which was decorated beautifully

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I made her stand and she started to compliment the room.

"Mikku, it's only our day Mikku.  And these all r for u only . I hope u have liked it."

MALLIKA POV

"Sumedh, I am so lucky to have u. I have never thought that oneday I would also live a life like others. Thank u for coming in my life and u r the best gift for myself . From today, I am also promising to keep u happy all time and I will support u in every situation ."

I expressed my all feelings to him tearfully. He came to me and hugged me tightly.

SUMEDH POV

I just went to her and hugged her providing the protection and security . She also hugged me back. After sometimes, we broke the hug and again looked at each other.

I put some music and started to dance with the rhythm of the music.

Zara zara behkta hai mehkta hai..
Aaj toh meri....
Tan badan mein pyaasi hoon
Mujhe bharle aapni bahon mein....

I wrapped her tiny waist with my two hands covering her delicate figure fully. She also circled her arms around my neck.

Zara zara behkta hai mehkta hai
Aaj toh meri...
Tan badan mein pyaasi hoon
Mujhe bharle aapni bahon mein ...
Hain meri kasam tujhko Sanam
Durr kahin na ja...

We were moving with the flow. Our feet were moving perfectly with the music. Our eyes were locked with each other  I pushed her little behind by holding her soft palms in mine...

Yeh duri kehti hai pass mere aaja
Aaja re..

I pulled her fastly for which she collided with my hard chest.Then I kept my one hand on her waist and another one caught her soft one while she kept her one hand on my shoulder and another one caught mine. So with the perfect sync of the music, we danced together .

(An/- This song is really a beautiful....It's personality one of my favorites also....)

We ended our dance and I kissed on her forehead. We leaned forward . Our breath were mingling with each other. I closed my eyes and just put my lips on the edge of her lips. She shivered when I parted my lips. But she came and latched my lips with her kissing passionately .

She was going to break the kiss but I bite her lower lips . She then opened her mouth little. I then made my tongue to enter in her mouth. I explored inside her mouth with my tongue and savored it. She moaned in my month. We both were not ready to leave each other  but we parted away for the lack of oxygen.

She was panting for air and I again took her in my arms and made her lay on the bed. Then I just hovered over and said,
"Never leave me Jaan. Wherever u will go ,u have to take me with u..."

"I will never leave u ,Sumi ".

She said and hugged me. I hugged her back. Then I again kissed her on her lips and enjoyed the moment. Lastly, I left her giving a peck on her forehead and we both slept with each other.

I hope u have liked it
Stay tuned for more.
Do vote and comment.
Good night
Bye

From That Night | ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें