Part-23(The Intense moment)

Guys,I am back . I know u all r thinking that I have exams...so yes I have but it's not my board exam...it's sudden test....so it's not a big deal to give the parts.....and specially I do my studies mostly at night.....so I am giving the next part ....anyone has missed FTN ....leave it,let's start

It's a bright morning of Shimla. The weather is so pleasant ......there is a little chilling sensation in the soft wind.......the sun is shining smoothly in the sky with it's bright sun rays which are peeping behind the clouds ....the cold wind is blowing softly.....as if the beautiful and calm weather is full of love . The hills r situated with their big body and the greeneries r surrounding them. The sight is making it so attractive .

Mallika was lost in her thoughts standing in terrace of the hotel while enjoying the fresh air. She heard Basant screaming,

"Mikku,u r here...and I'm constantly looking for u.....Anyway let's go ,Sumedh and Aai r waiting for u....."

Mallika just nodded and went near their car where others were waiting for her as now they decided to travel now.

Sumellika outfit

Basantika outfit

Basantika outfit

Like this,they both enjoyed there by traveling Green Valley, Christ Church, Buddhist Temple, The Ridge Road and some more places.

After a long journey, they all came back around the evening.

"Hey,we should also see the mall ...."
Monika suggested.

"Hmm...obviously....but now we r very tired.....so I think we should take rest for oneday in our hotel.....and Mallika isn't fine still...." Aai replied opening her room.

Basant said,

"Yes Mon,it will be fine. Raj is also little....it will be difficult to bear a long journey.....so we should take rest....It will be OK. Right Sumedh?"
No response.....
"Sumedh..."
Still no response ....

Then they all turned around and chuckled at the sight. Sumedh was adoring his khargosh who was totally busy in giggling with the cute little boy Raj in her lap .

"What happened, my baccha?.....look here is your aunty........"

Mallika asked the baby who was giggling in her lap and playing with her hairs.
(An/- Isn't it cute? )

"Sumedhhhhhhh" Basant shouted loudly on his ears. Sumedh gasped and put his hands on his ears. He saw them smirking ....he understood and blushed . Here hearing the loud voice, Raj started crying. Mallika was also confused . She said in a little angry voice,

"Dau,have u no knowledge?.....u r screaming infront of a child .....see he's crying......u r so bad....look at me baccha.....ullullulu....stop crying my baby, Look I have scolded your dad......now stop baccha...."

All were praising the bond. Finally all went to their room.

SUMELLIKA ROOM

"Where r u going, Sumi?" Mallika asked.

"I'm going to take a shower ,Jaan...."
Sumedh replied.

"No ,I will go at first ." She said in a stern voice.

"No,never,I will go...."

"No no no....I,I,I,I,I....."

"I,I,I,I,I,I......"

Like that both rushed towards the bathroom and held the handle of the door....they both got into the bathroom still arguing with each other......Sumedh bumped the door tightly...
Thud..

While arguing with each other, Sumedh stepped forward and Mallika stepped backwards. Finally she bumped with the tap of the shower causing the shower on. They both became wet.....

(Sumedh is shirtless, Mallika is wearing her crop top )

Sumedh observed each and every features of her very carefully - her eyes,her eyelashes which r continuously blinking in the water , her face is covered with water droplets, her top which has been fully glued with her body revealing the skin of her body.....her brown orbs r looking into her hazel orbs 👀,her wet hair strands r coming infront of her face.......she also observed him in the same way.....

Mature Content 🚫..it's on demand so now read.....
(An/- innocence kho di )

Slowly the distance is decreasing between them...Sumedh put his arm around her waist and held her chins with his another palm.......Mallika also circled her hands around his neck.......and next moment, their lips met with each other. Both r passionately kissing each other.......the heat is increasing between them....after almost 7 minutes, they broke the kiss. They looked at each other and understood each other's intentions. They just blushed to think about it .

Soon,they took shower together and dried each other. Mallika has forgot to take clothes, so she wore the bathrobe where Sumedh is in his pants only.

Sumedh lifted her and moved towards their bed . They both gave consent through their eyes. In no times, Sumedh is sucking her lips roughly and she is also responding him with same passion and feelings.....he started sucking her neck to collarbone and is giving wet kisses all over her shoulder. Then his hand went to the rope of the bathrobe making it loose. He slided down her dress revealing her milky skin . He then started to kiss her softly. She was moaning caressing his hairs......then she made him lie on the bed and came upon him.........she started to kiss his bare chest and kissed on his face when his hands r firmly holding her waist 👀.

He again pinned her to the bed and hovered over her. He slowly removed her dress making her red tomato . She is only in her inners. He again attacked on her lips. He kissed her jawline, nose,cheeks and neck. He stopped giving a sweet peck on her forehead and wrapped themselves in the blanket. She kissed his cheeks and hide her red tomato like face on his chest.

He said lovingly,
"Don't worry Jaan, it's common as we r in a relationship......I know my limits and I won't do anything which hurts u...."

"I know u ,Sumi. U r so understanding.........I love u "
She said keeping her head on his chest.

"I love u too Mikku"

He again kissed on her forehead and both slept hugging each other.

Happy Reading
Bye bye