Part-42( Found her)

.unedited//_
.
.
"Hey Mrs.Mudgalkar, what r u doing? R u in your sense ?"

Mahir said while holding the elbow of Mallika. Mallika looked back at him with swollen eyes and jerked her hands back. She shouted while stepping backwards,

"How dare u Mr.Mahir Sharma to touch me ? "

"Listen Mallika, I know that u r depressed but u c can't do whatever u r going to do ....."

Mahir said in a concerned voice. He loved her and he never wanted that she would attempt suicide. So he was tensed when he was informed by his secret employee that she had come out of her house while crying so badly. Mallika suddenly started breathing heavily and vision was getting blurred. Mahir immediately held her when she got unconscious. He picked her up in his arms and he then took her to the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
Here Sumedh and Basant looked for her in the whole city but they didn't find her. Lastly, they made a diary in the police station to search her as soon as possible. After that ,they both went back to the house. Aai could know everything now as Basant had informed her. Sumedh was totally broken , his face turned pale and dark circles were visible on his face. Aai directly slapped on his face hardly and said,

"Maine tujhe yeh sikhaya hai......kahan hai meri beti......la de meri bahu ko......teri liye ek deal itna important thi ki tu apni khud ki pyaar ko itni badi baat boldi.....tu yeh kaise kar sakti hai ......chi.....jab tak meri bahu ko la nahi dega tab tak tu bhi iss ghar mein nahi ghus payegi..........yeh teri Aai ki order hai.....?"
( Have I taught u this......where is my daughter........bring my daughter-in-law......Is this deal so much important for u that u said these harsh words to your own love......how can u do it......Until u bring my daughter-in-law back till then u can't enter in the house also ........it's your Aai's order....?")

He too nodded while crying and left from there. Basant and Monika tried to stop him but he didn't listen to anyone and left from there.

SUMEDH POV

Where r u, Mikku? Plz forgive your Sumi. I know that I shouldn't scold u so much. But I myself couldn't understand what I was saying then . I can't live without u ,Mikku. Plz come back .....I am feeling so much guilty now......I believe u and I love u so much.....it's just impossible for me to stay a moment without you......but where have u gone? Why am I not finding u ?........plz come to me.......

I was busy in my thoughts while driving my car. It was midnight, there was no sign of other vehicles in the road. It was then I hit with a car. I became more frustrated and came out of my car and a man also came out of the car also. I then looked towards the man and see ,it was Mr.Mahir Sharma. I was going to say something when he avoided me and went speedily towards his car. Something was fishy . I followed him and made him come out of his car while he was going to settle in his seat.

Suddenly, my gaze fell on a woman who was sitting on the passenger seat and her head which was wrapped with white bandage was resting on the window. She was wearing a brown saree and hairs were covering her face. I was feeling that it was certainly Mallika. I then pushed Mahir hardly making him fall on the road. I settled on the driver seat and removed the hairs from her face. Yes, I was right. I whispered with happiness ,

"Mallika......my Mikku...."

Now it seems that I have got my life back. Finally, I have found her. I will never leave u now , Jaan. You r mine and I will never let anything happen to u more. But her head is bandaged. She's unconscious. Oh no ,  I have forgot that she shouldn't take stress otherwise it will affect her health. And see ,as a husband I have been responsible for her stress. Shame on me . But what's with this Mahir ? What's he doing here with my wife?No ,now it's not the time for this matter. I have to take Mallika from here at first.

I attached my palm with her cheeks but she didn't respond me. I came out of the car and found Mahir wincing in pain on his leg. But I didn't say anything to him as Mallika was more important now. If Mallika was all right,  I would surely do something with this man as I knew that he had eyes on Mallika from the first very time. But I had ignored it always thinking about our buisness matter. I slowly opened the door of the car and picked her up in my arms. Then I took her with me in my car where Mahir was still silent like a loser.

We both reached in my house . I took her in my arns and went to our room when I found Aai, Basant and Monika Bhabi were still awake. They also followed me to my room and Aai started crying to see Mallika while roaming her motherly touch on her forehead. I just gave a look to Dau which he understood what I wanted to say. So he made Aai understood and went away from our room with others.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An/-

Here is the bonus chapter. I give it because of 2 reasons. Firstly, I am very happy today as RCB has won yesterday. Secondly, I want to finish it ASAP. It's going to end soon. And now, Mallika has been saved finally and Sumedh has found her also. I think that I can't express everything perfectly in this chapter as I have written it in hurry. I am really sorry for it. And another thing, don't think that everything is fine because Mahir is still there. And something may come in the story for which u all can scold me..... So let's see what will happen........
Do vote ,comment and follow.......