Part-28(Someone)

Guys,I want to end this story ASAP. And now I am having enough times to write. So I am trying to give parts whenever I am getting free. Actually, there will be my final exams on June. So I want to focus on study after ending this story. So now I am giving the parts of this story. After that I will give the updates of MALIFICENT LOVE and FOREVER AND EVER but it will be frequent.

Sumedh and Mallika were dancing with many other couples also. They all were wearing masks for what it was difficult to recognize with whom actually he/she was dancing. Mallika knew it was Sumedh. They were moving with the lyrics wonderfully when a man pushed Sumedh making him fall on Mallika but Sumedh managed to save both of them. But the a juice fell on the coat of Sumedh. So he excused himself and went to clean the juice while Mallika was still on the dance floor.

Then a man who was also in same outfit like Sumedh approached slowly to Mallika with a evil smirk. Mallika's back was facing towards him and he was also wearing the same coloured mask which Sumedh wore. He held Mallika from her back and Mallika turned to him and thought him Sumedh. They started to dance. While dancing, the person started to touch Mallika in a wrong way. Mallika felt uncomfortable and thought in mind,

"Why am I feeling so uncomfortable with Sumedh? And why is he suddenly behaving so weird?"

The person twirled her and held her waist from back very tightly. He squeezed her waist making her moaned . He removed hairs from her shoulder and bite there roughly making it bleeded . Now Mallika winced in pain and understood that it wasn't Sumedh. She tried to push him but he pulled her and kissed on neck roughly making her crying and it also bleeded on her neck. She now pushed him very hardly and went away running. (It was dark in the club. There were dj lights for which none noticed it....)

When Mallika was running, she saw Sumedh coming. She soon went and jumped on him hugging tightly while sobbing . Sumedh was shocked and then he also hugged her back. He made her look at him. He was going to ask her something when he saw that her neck and shoulder r bleeding. Tears strained in her cheeks . Mallika told him everything making Sumedh angry like hell.

He fisted his hands when Mallika stopped him and requested him to take her to home. He agreed and put the jacket on her. He then took her to the house.

He also informed everything to their family members. They also consoled the distressed Mallika and finally she stopped when she was given her favourite chocolate . She then forgot everything and started to have her chocolate.

At night,

Sumedh was working on his laptop but the party incident was roaming in his mind and brain. He wished to kill him who did such a dirty work. Then someone knocked the door.

As soon as he opened the door,two soft arms wrapped him in a tight embrace. He also smiled and hugged her back kissing her hair.

"What happened ,Jaan? Why r u here at this time?"

"Huh...can't I come ?"

"Obviously Senorita but now....?"

"I can't sleeping ......so I came here to see what my would be husband is doing now ?"

" oh ji.....if u have come then u have to give me something then u will be allowed to enter inside my room...."

"I know what u want but I won't give that....."

replied Mallika making a pout while playing with the buttons of Sumedh's shirt.

Sumedh was going to kiss her ,she pushed him and went inside the room giggling . She just went to the balcony making Sumedh chuckled. He locked the door and again got busy in laptop. Then she came back and saw him working, she then said,

"Sumiii...."

"Hmm Jaan tell...."

"U know we r going to marry after a week......"

"Hmmm.....so ?"
Still busy in laptop.

She now became irritated . So she closed the laptop and sat on his lap.

"What  did u do ?"

"Shh.....firstly, u have to fulfill my request now......"

" Which request?"

"Wo.....I want to have one more KitKat and a nutella now.....plz bring it for me...."
She said while playing with his shirt.

"Whattt? U have already finished 7 chocolates and a ice-cream today....now again......"
Sumedh yelled. Mallika said firmly,

"I want that means I want.....u have to buy for me now......otherwise I won't allow u to touch me and I won't talk to u"

"OK...ok..I am going. U wait here....."

Then he went and braught many KitKat and 3 nautella. He took a nutella  and a KitKat for her. When she got it,she absolutely jumped like a kid . She started to have the chocolate while Sumedh was adoring her. He noticed some chocolate strains on her cheeks and lips. He smirked and said,

"Won't u also share me....? "

"Hmm why not? Obviously "

Saying this she forwarded the chocolate when Sumedh pulled her closer and pinned her to the wall. He directly attacked on her lips tasting the chocolate and they both shared the chocolate in their mouth. After they got breathless, they separated and then slept with each other .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SOMEONE'S POV

Wow, I must have to say that the choice of Mr.Sumedh Mudgalkar is really very nice. I really enjoyed to be with that girl.....what name.....ummm...name...yes Mallika Singh......no Mr Sumedh, now I won't let u to win trophy again and again.......now my game will start.....

Who is it?
I hope u will like it 
Do vote and comment
Bye bye