Part-9(Revelation-2)

When Mallika's mom Pooja got married to her father Saujan ,he was already a father of a unborn child. Actually they both got married according to their parents wishes but Saujan never loved Pooja. He always used to spend most of the times with his lady means Ruma. And Saujan was agreed to marry to Pooja for her property. Pooja's father had told that his whole property would go to their child when he/she would be 20. Till then,it would on the name of his daughter (Pooja). After somedays, Pooja's father passed away. ( Her mother had already passed away before her marriage)

So to get property only, Saujan agreed to consummate their marriage.Till then Pooja didn't know about the relationship of her husband. She always thought that it was all because of works,so he couldn't give times for his family. But one-day, she came to know about it from one of her old friends Soma who was friend of Ruma. Then Mallika was just seven months old.

Pooja became so frustrated to know the whole truth as she trusted Saujan a lot and loved him from her heart. But when she came to know about it, she directly asked Saujan about it and quarreled a lot.

From then,Saujan started to torture her. He always blackmailed her if she would try to do anything, he would kill their child means Mallika and her parents. For the extreme torture and mental pressure, Pooja couldn't be able to bear it at all. Finally when Mallika was 2 years old, Pooja had died.

From then , Saujan officially got married to Ruma. They treated Mallika like a servant and made her to do all works. Poor Mallika did all works and after that, she went to school. After coming from school, she again did works. Lastly when everyone was sleep, she used to do her study. It was her life but she easily accepted her fate. She thought why she was being treated like this. She used to cry a lot.
Even she was a brilliant student, so her elder sister (Saujan and Ruma's daughter) was jealous of her and she always tried to humiliate her.

But one day, she found a dairy while cleaning rooms. It was the dairy of Pooja where she had written everything about her life. She was shocked as well as hell angry to know the reality.

From then,she just hated her father. Without telling anything to Saujan,Pooja made all the property in the name of Mallika before her death. According to the property paper, until Mallika became 20,none could be the owner of the whole property. Then she understood that they had only kept her in the house for the property.

In the letter, Pooja had written to Mallika and forbade her to give the property to Saujan as the house was the symbol of her(Pooja) father and she didn't wish to give in the hands of them who never loved her.

When she turned 20, they tried to force her a lot. But Mallika refused them. When Mallika's study was completed, she asked her father for helping her to buy an apartment. Saujan got agreed as he thought that now she would do whatever they would want. But unfortunately when Mallika got the job ,she broke all relationship with them and gave back the amount of money which was needed to buy the apartment.

It was her history. And still now, they were trying to make Mallika sign the property paper but she ignored them. They even blackmailed her to kill her if she didn't listen to them. Even they had already made an accident to her also. One day,they tried to knock her down by their car. But luckily she could somehow saved her but her leg got injured. And, she had injured the same leg before also.

"That's the whole story of her life. She is not still safe yet. Saujan uncle and Ruma aunty are still trying to do so many things to get the property. "

Kriti finished and tears were in her eyes.

Hope u will like it.
Soon I will reveal the secret why Kriti easily said everything to Sumedh.
Do vote and comment.
Good night
Bye bye
LOVE FROM KOYEL

And yess,Happy birthday to u
JUSTIN BIEBER 🥰😇.
WE LOVE YOU 💘