Part-11(Confession)

They both joined their foreheads panting for air. Now reality hit them and they both realized what had happened few minutes ago. They immediately separated bowing their heads down. There was awkwardness and silence between them.

MALLIKA POV

What happened just now? I kissed him . Oh no, but how can be it possible? OMG,how can I do such a stupid thing ? I know that I have feelings for him but that doesn't mean ,he also feels the same thing for me? And mostly, I can't let him come in my life as I have no safety and if something could happen to him . No no it can't be possible. But now what I have done is so shameless. What is he thinking about me now ? I just lost my control for that time , I even didn't care what was going on. No no , I should beg mercy to him as it's all my fault .

SUMEDH POV

We kissed. I mean seriously , what have I done recently ? How can I do it? OMG , what will she think now? Oh God, why have u not given me any sense or brain? Now I'm sure that she will complain in the police station in the case of molestation. Now I am gone. No no, I should say sorry to her at any cost. I hope she will forgive  me. Plz God save me.
(Pov ends)

They both said together, "Sorry"

Silence for sometimes......

Again they said,"It's my fault "

SUMEDH POV

Now we both looked each other. To break the awkwardness, she said,

"I am extremely sorry for what I have done now. I don't know what happened to me then? I am so sorry . Plz forgive me . It's all my fault. I shouldn't do it. But for it,plz don't fire me from job atleast. I have none, I only do the job. If u fire me, I will be helpless. I am so sorry, I wasn't in sense then...."

Oh,she was talking a lot. I had to stop her. With that, I again took her lips in mine and started kissing her. Her eyes widened for the sudden gesture. It was a soft and gentle kiss.

I know u r thinking why I did it when I was going to beg mercy from her. Actually when she was talking ,I again thought to confess my feelings now as she has also feelings for me. She will accept me or not, it will depend on her. But now I will tell her everything as I think it's the best time. So with this thought and to stop her , I again kissed her.

I know now everyone is thinking a boy like me who is afraid of getting close to girls,how I can do it. Actually the answer is Mallika. From that night and after the arrival of her, I and my life have changed. But that doesn't mean that I can go close to any other girl. I only prefer Mallika as she's my love. Only for her I'm shameless and clever. But for others who have crush on me ,I am telling them to forget meas I'm only Mallika's Sumedh .

(A:N-Sumedh, u should think about us also . How can u say to forget u?)

Finally I broke the kiss after a few minutes and said,

"I love u Mallika. From that night when I first met u, I started to fall for you. U have come in my life and changed me. I even don't know when,how and why did it happen? I just know that I have fallen for you deeply. From that night, u have almost become the reason of my existence. U know when u were suffering, how my situation was. I can't live without u. And lastly, I don't want to force u . If u don't accept me ,I will not mind anything as I love u immensely and I just want your happiness nothing more than it. I love u so much "

With that I finished and today whatever I had said was totally from my heart. I couldn't control and tears were flowing in my eyes. After a few minutes, I found myself in the warm embrace of her. She was also weeping in my chest. I wiped her tears and hugged her back.

MALLIKA POV

He proposed me making me shocked and numb. I couldn't refuse him as definitely she would be luckiest whoever would got him as a life partner. But it was my fate . I looked deep in his eyes and his innocent eyes. There was different emotion in his eyes, the eyes spoke so many things . I couldn't control more and hugged him tightly feeling the warmth of him and protective under his touch and continued to weep on his chest. He wipped my tears and hugged me back. Now I thought to disclose everything to him.

I hope u will like it.
So finally confession has happened.
Soon u will know Mallika's answer also
Do vote and comment.
Till then bye.