Part-32(Party went wrong )

After somedays,

"Re plz Mikku let's go.....we will enjoy....."

Basant said to Mallika who was arranging the clothes on the cupboard.

"No dau ,Aai will be angry   if she can come to know it......I can't take any risk....."
Mallika said.

"Plz Mikku , I will manage it......"

"But.."

"No buts we r going to the nightclub today and that's final ......"

"Then what about Raj....and Monika Bhabi.....?"

"Oh don't worry Raj will be with Aai and  Monika will also go with me.....it has been a long time we both haven't gone anywhere to spend sometimes with each other ...."

"OK "

Mallika said while laughing at Basant's childhood antics. Here Sumedh had also convinced Monika to come for the party at night.
.
.
.
Now Aai had slept with Raj,so they all got ready and left for the party .

SUMEDH OUTFIT

SUMEDH OUTFIT

MALLIKA OUTFIT

MALLIKA OUTFIT

BASANT OUTFIT

MONIKA OUTFIT

MONIKA OUTFIT

They entered in a nightclub. They all moved in the dance floor and started dancing with their partner. Suddenly Mallika felt thirsty, so she went to drink something.

She told the waiter to give a soft drink. Another girl beside her ordered a beer at the same time. So the waiter kept those together infront of them. The glasses were same ,so it was little difficult to select the softdrink and beer. So without observing anything carefully, Mallika immediately took the glass of beer and drank it . Another girl and the waiter tried to stop her but she didn't listen to them. After drinking, she licked her lips smiling crazily. She said,

"Heyyyyy.....e...u..one.....morrrrrre....pegggggggg......"

The waiter also did the same what she told . Like these, she drank atleast  6-7 glasses of beer . After it,she went to the dj.

Here Basant and Sumedh were looking for her. Suddenly they found Mallika near the mike. All were looking at her surprisingly.

Mallika removed her cloak and threw it and it landed on Sumedh's mouth . She took the mike and said,

"I....lobb....u...khalooss....."

Everyone started clapping where Sumedh was feeling extremely shy and Basantika were laughing like a hell. Mallika started to say,

"Khalooss....idhal...aao...."( Come here)

Sumedh hesitatedly came to her.  Without saying anything, she attached her lips making Sumedh totally shocked
Sumedh didn't respond her as he was irritated. He had understood that she was drunk .

(An/- bahut shaadi karne ka sokh tha na ab samhalo apni biwi ko )

Then she left him and started murmuring. Here everyone including Basantika was busy in hooting. Sumedh just lifted her in a bridal style and moved from there. He told Basantika that they were going to the house. So they left for the house.

In the car, Mallika was continuously blabbering and singing while Sumedh was driving. Soon they reached at home. He slowly took her in his hands again and went to their room slowly. He kept her on the bed and sat on sofa. But she got up and directly sat on his lap.

Mature Content aapki favour mein🚫

Sumedh's eyes widened to see her. She again took his lips and started kissing him. He was trying not to take advantage on her. So he wasn't responding her.

After almost 5-6 mins,she left him. She made him stand and pushed him on the bed and hovered over him. She opened the shirt of him and threw it on the floor. Sumedh couldn't control more. So he also held her waist tightly pulling her closer. She started to give wet kisses on his chest and neck. She attacked on his earlobe and bite there . He now pinned her on the bed. He slided the sleeve of her dress little and started to suck the neck to collarbone.

He looked at her and she herself pulled him for a passionate and rough kiss. Both were lost in the kiss and constantly tasting each other nectar. She was caressing his hairs where he was roaming his hands on the back of her. After a very long and deep kiss,they left each other. Mallika kissed Sumedh's nose. He also started to give open mouth kisses on her jawline and the whole face.

Sumedh bent down and kissed on her cleavage for the first time while she moaned. She caught hold of her curls and pulled him up. He now attacked on her lips. While kissing,she bite the lower lip of Sumedh and Sumedh winced a little. Then Mallika explored his mouth with her tongue .

They both made a very passionate love to each other on that day.( Not physical)
Finally, they left each other after half an hour. Mallika slept on the chest of Sumedh and he also slept hugging her.

Mature content ends 😌
(An/- finally....relief)

I hope u will like it
Do vote and comment
Precap-They r back....
Bye bye