Part-6( What about Mallika?)

Everyone is not fully satisfied with the decision. So they all were thinking what to do. Seeing their facial expression, Sumedh was going to say about cancel the meeting. But Mallika interrupted and said with difficulty,

"Sir, I am fine with it. I will represent our main designed dress to our client."

Not being fully convinced, Sumedh asked again to make sure if she was really agreed. Mallika just nodded in "YES" with a cute smile . Sumedh also smiled.Both were again looking at each other.

None except Chala again noticed it and to bring them back in senses,she immediately exclaimed,

"Yess it will be totally perfect. I was also thinking to make Mallika model. She will be absolutely Ok"

Everyone thanked her for this decision to save the reputation of their company. But someone was feeling extremely jealous as she hated Mallika.

She had a crush on Sumedh. And she had noticed the behavior of Sumedh towards Mallika which made her jealous. She appreciated the talent of Mallika in her mind but didn't show outside. And she had grudge against Mallika for her beauty and looks where she was little fat. Besides, everyone in the company always praised Mallika for her works and responsibilities specially our Sumedh . Even,Mallika was the best fashion designer of MUDGALKAR CREATION and she had earned fame also.So she was jealous of her. Her name-Ms. Chandra.

For that she said disturbingly,

"Can Mallika handle it? I don't think so. She's not worthy of it at all. Don't believe her blindly. I am sure that she will spoil the whole event.She is just doing it to grab our attention. So evil-minded."

Everyone didn't say anything as they including Mallika also knew that Chandra always tried to insult her. But they also felt sorry for her. Sumedh became so angry and Mallika became sad.

She continued,
"Mallika, plz don't do this. Do u have any idea how much hard work we have given for this project? Atleast, don't waste everything like that. Do u have any idea of a model? Not only looks but also attitude, smartness and style etc are also needed for being a model. It seems easy but not so easy at all. Everyone is trusting u as u have done brain-wash of them. But I amn't like others whom u can easily bring under your spells .U have no capabilityof working in this big company also. U have no brain and u r such an mannerless and useless person.Oh!I forgot, after all u r orphan. So how can we expect it from u who has no mother."

Listening this, Mallika felt so upset and she was controlling not to cry but failed. She was very sensitive and Sumedh knew it very well. There were pin-drop silence in the hall. Everyone was shocked to hear it. Sumedh was burning like a volcano. Suddenly, they heard the sound of sobbing Mallika.
(Actually everyone was sitting and Mallika was standing in a corner)
She could not hold her emotions more and finally she had burst into crying( her past is also the reason. When anyone hurts her, she reminds her mother and cries more to think that she has none to comfort her like others). Finally, she rushed outside crying very badly.

Everyone felt sorry for her while Chandra was thinking that she had crossed her limits.

Finally Sumedh spoke very loudly,

"How can u hurt someone in this way? How can u insult a girl,Ms.Chandra when u r also a girl? She has agreed for the sake of our company and how can u say that she has done our brain-wash?"

"How can u say that she is mannerless ? She has been always punctual ,loyal and dedicated towards her job. She has talent that's why she is the best fashion designer of our company not for doing our brain-wash. Yess ,she is orphan but how can u tell in such a bad way. Tell me Ms.Chandra ,tell me.How did u say that"