Part-16(Trying to kill)

Like this, almost a month passed. Mallika was now completely fine but still there was a little problem to walk properly. And, Sumedh was taking care of her like a child. They were so happy now. Rimi was also staying with them. She had tried many times to make Mallika more weak but failed unfortunately.

"Sumedh, I think now u should attend your company also. It has been almost a month u r not going to office "

Then after a short argument, Sumedh finally agreed to go. So he got ready and went to office.

RIMI POV

Wow today Sumedh is going to office. Finally I can apply my idea. Sorry my dear Siso , I have to kill u as I don't want that u will get the huge property of MUDGALKAR MANSION and also get a husband like Mr. Sumedh Mudgalkar . I know if I do it I can go to jail for the murder case. So don't worry,I have made a huge plan.

So ,now I headed to Mallika's room as I knew that she was bathing now. So I just mixed the poison with the liquid medicine which Mallika took everyday at noon after lunch. And then I went to a cafeteria as I didn't want to be suspected. But she didn't know someone could watch her to do it.
(Pov ends)

Mallika came and had her lunch. After that, she was talking to herself,

"Should I take medicine? It's taste is so bitter. Sumedh isn't here also, then he couldn't know I have taken it or not. No no, I think I should take it otherwise it will take more times for me to be cured."

So finally, she gave up and was going to swallow the medication but someone took it and threw it on the floor. Mallika was shocked to see and turned to see Sumedh there with anger expression. She was going to tell something, she felt that her head was spinning continuously and she was feeling pain in her tummy . She started to scream ,

"Ah..ah. ah..Sumedh...ah..I'm...."

She lost her consciousness. Without wasting a single moment, Sumedh just carried her in a bridal style and went to the hospital. She was still breathing heavily. Doctor took her for treatment.

(Sorry guys bar bar Mallika hurt ho rahiye isliye but it's the storyline....and Maine bola thi ki Mallika ki present mein bhi khatra hai uski family se....so Rimi vi vase hi kiya jaisa vo always karti hai )

Here Sumedh was very tensed and angry too as he knew the whole truth.

Here ,Rimi was enjoying with her friends in the Cafe. Suddenly, a person patted on her shoulder. She turned and started shivering to see a police inspector there with some other police. They arrested her and told what proof they had got from Mr. Sumedh. Her blood was boiling in anger.

Flashback

Sumedh couldn't want to attend the office as he had seen Rimi and her unnatural behavior towards Mallika. Before she had also tried for making Mallika weaker which was caught red-handed by Sumedh. So he had a great doubt if she wanted to do something to Mallika.

So when Mallika was busy in kitchen, he secretly kept hidden CCTV cameras in every room. He kept the camera on a flower vase in Mallika's room. He decided to observe everything from the office. He was also doing it,but when Rimi was doing it,he went for a meeting and after coming from the meeting, he saw the footage stretching it back. He was surprised to know that Rimi had planned to kill her. So he immediately left the office and thankfully saved her but there was a very little drop of the poison mixed syrup which had been swallowed by Mallika. After reaching hospital,he informed the police and gave them the footage.

So I hope u will like it
Rimi got punishment
Do vote and comment
Good night
Bye bye