Part-17(Chandra and Mallika become friends)

Sumedh was roaming here and there outside the OT. He was very tensed and at the same time,he was so angry that he could burst anytime like a volcano but he was controlling. Suddenly, a call came and he came to know that Riya had been arrested for her misdeeds. Now he got little relief .

A doctor came and said,

"Mr.Mudgalkar, as u have admitted Mrs.Mudgalkar and it's a murder issue, u have to sign in some important papers.I hope u have understood ".

"What?Mrs.Mudgalkar?"

"Yess, she's your wife. Isn't it? We can't allow her to go without the sign of her gurdians as it's the rule. U should do it or u can call her parents ."

Sumedh understood and did all the formalities and asked,

"Is she OK?"

"She's absolutely fine . Don't worry but she has become so weak. She needs rest and care. I hope u will take care of her ."

Sumedh nodded. He took her to his home. Days were passing like this.Aai and Monika were always takeing care of Mallika so much. Basant also loved her so much as a big brother. He always made jokes with her. He was her main crime partner. Mallika was also enjoying with them forgetting everything. But here Sumedh was also happy to see his khargosh so happy but he was also desperate for her family.

Today,Mallika was very excited as she was attending her office after a long time. And it was anniversary of their company. She went with Sumedh in his car.

Seeing both of them together holding hands, the office employees were looking at them surprisingly. Media and some renowned businessmen were also present.

Mallika was feeling little awkward  as everyone was paying attention to her like a heroine. So she left Sumedh's hands and went to Chala and other employees.

Chandra was hesitating to look at Mallika as she had done really bad to her. Now she really felt guilty as she wasn't that much bad. She wanted to apologize for her mistake. But she kept quiet.

They all enjoyed the day whole-heartedly. While going to sit in the car,Chandra stopped them and said,

"I am sorry Mallika. I hurt you so badly. I shouldn't do it. I am so sorry. I will not repeat it more."

"It's ok ,Chandra. Forget everything and let's start everything as friends. So friends?"

Mallika said forwarding her hands with a cute smile. Chandra was glad and accepted it by hugging her. Here our Sumedh was only adoring his khargosh. She turned back and saw him smilingly. She gave a confused look . He immediately hugged her inhaling the scent of her hair. She also hugged him back. They broke the hug and sat on the car.

Suddenly without telling anything, Mallika attached her lips with him and he was shocked but later he also responded equally. After some minutes, they broke the kiss and reached their house.

I hope u will like it.
Do vote and comment
Another twist is coming soon
Till then bye