Part-8(Revelation-1)

(Firstly, thanks to all of my readers . I have reached 1k+reads. Thanks for this.😄)

Sumedh was sitting infront of the God praying for Mallika's wellbeing.

God ,why r u so cruel? Today I realized my love and now I am watching my love in this condition.Why do u always do it with me? What sin I have done that u r punishing me in this way? I know very well that Mallika is not mentally stable and happy. She is certainly in a big problem but she's not ready to reveal anything. I want to see her happy and I can do anything for her. For it I have to find out the truth myself bcoz I think, it will be late if I would wait for her to reveal. So plz God help me in this journey . And plz keep her safe.

Finally Monika came and said,"Sumedh,Mallika has got her consciousness. I was with her for sometimes but now I have to check for another patient. If u want to meet her , u can go."

When those words entered in his ears , he felt that thousands of needle which had been hurting in his chest for the last 4 hours ,those dropped from it and made him relieved. He happily agreed and moved towards the ICU.

While going to the ICU, suddenly Mallika's phone rang ( her phone was with him). He saw that a girl named Kriti was calling her. He picked up the phone.

"Hello Mallika,where r u? Do u know your dad called u again but u didn't pick up.Why ,yrr? But it's Ok you haven't received his call. He deserves this and...."

"Sorry,actually I'm Sumedh Mudgalkar. She works in my company."

Then Sumedh explained everything to her.Kriti became tensed and told him that she was coming. After listening those words from Kriti, Sumedh was astonished that Mallika had told them that she was an orphan but here Kriti was saying about her dad. He was now fully sure that his guess was correct that she was hiding something. Now he was determined to know everything about her from her friend.

Thinking about it, he went to Mallika and saw that she was sleeping. Her leg and her head were bandaged. He sat beside her and kissed on her forehead. He was caressing her hairs when Kriti entered. She came and said sadly,

"Seriously, how much problem will this girl handle alone? Plz be kind to her God. Plz don't give her more and more pain."

A lone tear escaped from her eyes. Then Sumedh hesitatedly asked about his doubts to her friend if she knew anything. She told him everything.
( Without any hesitation why did she tell him everything ?- suspense )

I wil tell the past in the next chp.
Now I haven't enough time to write,Sorry for the inconvenience
So here I have devided the revelation in 2 parts.
I will give the next chp today at night as I can't give tomorrow or may be day after tomorrow also.

I hope u will like it.
Do vote and comment.
LOVE FROM KOYEL
Bye bye