Part-31(Reception)

(An/-I don't know ki konsa rituals pehle aur kaise hote hai so galti ho sakti hai . And Happy Holi everyone. Stay well with the colours of life. And yes, main yaha zyada holi scene add nahi karungi.)

)

(An/- Happy Holi everyone  and sorry for being late

(An/- Happy Holi everyone  and sorry for being late . Let's start with these amazing pics....)

SUMEDH POV

I woke up and then got freshened up in the morning .

Now I am husband
Oh! Really! It seems so unbelievable and strange
Anyway leave it......oh one more thing
HAPPY HOLI TO ALL OF U

I went downstairs and found none at the whole house. Suddenly where has everyone gone now? I looked here and there but found none at the house. Now I was getting irritated .

Today is holi and literally I want to colour my love first. But there is no sign of her. Even my favourite Dau isn't here also. I am getting angry now specially on Mallika. It's not only holi but also there is our reception. Where have all of them gone ?

I was walking in the garden beside the swimming pool when suddenly I was pulled by someone. To balance myself, I also held the hand tightly and pulled the person towards me.

Oh she's my tagline Mikku

She collided with me and for not being able to maintain ourselves, we both fell on the pool. I then looked at her and got lost in her beauty. She was wearing a net saree with sleeveless blouse which was attached with her figure and her pouty wet lips were inviting me. So I moved to her with a smirk while she lowered her eyelashes . I pulled her by her waist. I slowly tugged the hair strands behind her ear. Slowly I started to lean forward for something u knew.... She closed her eyes and I was going to take her lips when we heard someone laughing. We separated soon and I found Dau and Bhabi laughing like hell.

"Hogaya ROMANCE KING ? "
(Done ROMANCE KING ?"

He asked and without giving me any chance to speak, he left with Bhabi. We both got up from the pool .I was going to dry myself when Mikku rubbed her palms on my cheeks and said,"Happy Holi ".