Part-34( Honeymoon)

Days were passing with the happiness of Sumedh and Mallika along with their family. Everything was going so smoothly. But who knows what will actually happen in future?
.
.
.
It was a day when Sumedh and Mallika were going to honeymoon. Their family had decided a romantic place like Paris for their trip. They would spend a week there. Now they both were ready for going to Paris. They both departed for the flight.

While in the car, Sumedh and Mallika were talking about many things when a call came in Mallika's phone. She saw it and felt little bit scared. So she didn't pick up the phone. Sumedh then asked,

"What has happened Jaan? Why aren't u picking your phone?"

" No ,nothing like that important one....."
She replied little frustratedly.

"But u should pick up your call as may be it's important......"
Sumedh said while driving.

" OK "

She said and picked up the call hesitatedly and said,

"Hello"
No response......( again )
Then she left the phone and became silent . Sumedh noticed it but didn't give so importance. Soon they reached at the airport. They both reached their place and settled in their respective hotel.

( An/- Truely I don't want to give suspence..... so the reason behind Mallika suddenly behaved little weirdly for a phone call was

Actually the number from where the call came ,it was known to her. After their reception, she got calls from that number for so many times. But whenever she said "HELLO" she got no reply except a sound of laughing or breathing heavily. It seems like ghost....isn't it . But she ignored it.)

SUMELLIKA OUTFIT

SUMELLIKA OUTFIT

ROOM( An/- I am too wishing to visit there plz someone take me yrr to visit there )

ROOM
( An/- I am too wishing to visit there plz someone take me yrr to visit there )

They reached in the hotel and adjusted themselves in their booked room. They both were fully exhausted for their long journey. After getting in the room, Mallika went for freshening up where Sumedh got busy in his phone.

Mikku came while drying her wet hairs with towel. She was looking so cute and attractive in a hoodie with camo printed leggings . Someone was again drowned in her cuteness.

He started to  take steps towards her when she was busy in combing her hairs. She felt two arms wrapped her soft belly. Sumedh kept his chin on her shoulder and smelled the rosy and sweet fragrance of her hairs. Then she smiled and said with a cute pout,

"Jaan maine saree ki badle yeh dress pahni hai....koi problem toh nahi hai ....?"( Jaan,I have put on this dress instead of saree..don't u have any problem ?)

"Come on jaan.....u r my wife and I know that u will feel comfortable in this dress as it's cold here...so u don't need to mention anything......u r looking so beautiful  Jaan...."

Sumedh said while his nose was roaming from her neck to collarbone. Mallika turned and said making a fake anger expression while being busy in playing with the bottoms of his shirt,

" Now go and get ready......u must be tired ...."

She completed and pulled his hairs when Sumedh groaned in pain. Then he made an angry pout and left from there making Mallika chuckled.
.
.
.
It was night , Mallika's head was resting in Sumedh's chest and Sumedh also wrapped her in his arms. They both were covered with blanket and they were doing some chit-chats. Suddenly the phone of Sumedh rang and it was video call from DAU. They picked up the call -

"Hey love birds, r u enjoying ?"(B)

" Come on dau ,firstly tell where is Aai and Monika bhabi?"( S)

"And our favourite Raj ?" (M)

" They r at home now...and I am in hotel ....BTW have u gone for travel still ?"(B)

" No we r taking rest today as we r very tired after the entire journey .....we have planned to travel from tomorrow....."( S)

" Wow great idea. And what r u doing now?"

" Nothing just gossiping with my love "
Sumedh said while winking at Mallika and she blushed. And everything was caught by our Dau. So he immediately said teasingly,

"Oh Ji .....then just tell me when u 2 r making me Chachu( Uncle)? I am so excited "

Both of them became silent and blushed. Here Basant burst into laughter . Sumedh glared at him and said ,

" Chup ho ja gadhe kahiki main phone rakhti hoon bye aur chachu banne ka itna hi shakh hai toh khud aur ek bache ka intezam karna.....mujhe kyun bol rahi hai.....humara pas abhi bahut time hai....chal bhag ...."
( Shut up u dumbo ,I am cutting the call now bye and if u have so much wish to be uncle then u yourself make an arrangement for another child.....why r u telling me.....we have enough time still now.....now get lost...."

He cut the call and found Mallika with sad face. He asked the reason when she replied,

"Sumi ,now we r husband wife. So it's a moral duty for us to rear a child of ours. But I don't think that I am ready for it...."

" Don't take stress Jaan. I know that u r not ready for it and neither I am. So we should leave this matter on time. Things take time. So just chill yrr, now it's the time to enjoy our new married life. Don't think about I now, just relax...."

Sumedh said with a gentle smile and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Mallika was totally mesmerized by her husband and she nodded while smiling.
Sumedh then asked ,

"Hmm but how many children do u want ?"

" I want a cute and sweet little boy like u."(M)

" Seriously ......I want at least 10 children. 5 r boys and other 5 r girls "

Mallika's eyes widened to hear the revelation of Sumedh when Sumedh broke in laughter. She glared at him and then smiled.

Soon they felt their lips on each other. Sumedh covered her lips with his. Soon they were tasting their delicacy. Both of their tongues were fighting with each other giving them immense pleasure while connecting lips with each other. Soon after being out of breath, they left each other. Sumedh's tongue soon made its way to her neck. He made her lay on the bed with him upon her. She also sucked his earlobe while he tasted her neck to jawline fully. After sometimes, they both slept with each other.

An/-
Guys here is the next part. An amazing twist is coming in the next chapters. And now I just want to end this story soon. I am giving daily updates for this reason. U guys just assure me to do vote and comment.

What do u think who is calling Mallika again and again?
What can be the new twist ?

To know more ,just stay tuned .
Bye