Part-38( First time confrontation)

Unedited

MALLIKA POV

It has been a week ,we r working on our new project. Mr.Mahir Sharma is also coming everyday. I don't know but it seems that he has not a single amount of interest or value for this project. But he himself has informed about it and he himself has offered the partnership for it. But now he seems totally indifferent towards the project. I am not personally liking him at all. When he stares at me, I feel so much uncomfortable .

He tries to come close to me intentionally or unintentionally, I don't know. But he has done many things which r not acceptable for me. I don't want to tell it. His presence makes me tensed. Why am I getting worse vibes from him ? I am not understanding anything.

Should I tell this to Sumedh? No, it will be unfair without knowing a person properly. And mainly, Sumedh is so much interested and connected with this project. He is so much ambitious to get it for what he is working really hard . I know how much importance he gives for his company. And I too like to be fully concentrated and dedicated to my job. But somewhere I am not interested in this project. My mind and brain both r stopping me to do my work properly.

Even I was scolded last day from Sumedh for not attending my work properly . It's the first time, he has taunted me a lot. And I know that it was my fault. Last day, it was the worst day . I really don't know why is this happening with me? From yesterday, he didn't even talk to me. I have tried so many times but he is ignoring me.

I was packing the lunch for us when he came down and settled on a chair. Everyday, he first came to me and gave me a warm hug when I prepare lunch for us. But today,he didn't even bother to look at me. I was feeling like crying
. But I controlled myself and was going to give the brakefast which I had made for him to make him happy, he said,

"Aai, where r u ? I am going now.....today I don't want to have my brakefast as I am late....."

I was going to say something when he left from there without telling anything. I was so sad now. I also didn't have my meal and went out and found that he had already left for office . We always go together but today......it was different.

I also took another car and reached in the office. I just wanted to make him calm. So without knocking, I directly went in his cabin where I found him and that Mr. Sharma discussing something. Mr.Sharma looked at me and smiled and I also returned it back but it was fake. Without letting them to speak anything and forgetting all the professionalism, I directly spelled out,

"Mr. Sharma, can u give us sometimes, I need to talk with my husband personally?"

"OK "He said and left woth an awkward expression.

I turned to him and found him checking some files. I snatched the files and directly said,

"Plz listen to me naa.."

He neglected and turned towards another side. I again went infront of him when he stood up. I also stood up and again went infront of him. Now finally, he spoke up,

"What happened? Why r u disturbing me? Don't u see that I am busy....."

"I am sorry  plz forgive me . I won't again do that "

I said bowing my head down while tears were almost on the edge of my eyes. I somehow managed not to make it fall from my eyes.

"What sorry ? Have u forgot your professionalism? This project is very important for us r u not understanding it ? Or should I tell that u have got freedom to do anything after marrying the boss of the most famous company........"

He yelled. The last line broke my heart into pieces.

That means, he thinks this about me. I am independent to do anything as I have got married to me. It's too much. I know it was my fault. But now ,it can't be tolerated for me . The person whom I love most ,he has started to hate me now. I am really very bad..

I couldn't tolerate more. I soon left from there while crying very hardly .

SUMEDH POV

Oh no! I have said inappropriate something. R u mad ,Sumedh? U accused her in this way.....u have accused your love.....She's already sensitive and she has weakness if she takes stress a lot....now if something will happen to her........

I also started to run behind her. I was running after her but couldn't catch her as she entered on the lift. She was sobbing very hard. I started to come down from the stairs. When I reached, I saw that she was going out of the office. I also started to run behind her. I was constantly calling,
"Mallika,......."

But she didn't care to listen. She was walking so fast. While going, a car was going to hit her, when I fortunately reached upto her and pulled her along with me while shouting her name. For the sudden action, I fell on the grassland beside the road along with her upon me. We both were numb and breathing heavily for what had just happened now.

We slowly stood up and I asked,

"R u OK?"

"Hmm.....u ?"(M)

"Hmm.....I am OK......r u mad what were u doing before a minute....?"

I yelled while she started crying again.

Oh Calm down Sumedh, she is your love,u can't hurt her.

She was going to leave when I pulled her by holding her waist tightly. She said with tears while trying to come out of my grip,

"Plz leave me......I am reason for your all tension.....let me go....I won't disturb u again......."

I sucked her tears and hugged her tightly and said,

"Shh....Jaan, I am sorry......plz don't cry....."

She also nodded in agreement and hugged me back. I kissed on her forehead and made her calm down. I pecked her lips and was going to kiss her when she pushed me blushingly . I also then realized that many people were gazing at us with smirk. We both felt embarrassed and went back to our work.

An/-
A small misunderstanding took place between them but now they have solved it also. But maybe in future, it can come again between them as a barrier . Let's see ,what will happen with them?
What will be Mahir's next step?
Ok bye
ML chp or another part of FTN may come today......
Do vote ,comment and follow me for more....