Part-15(Mystry of Rimi and Mallika)

SUMEDH POV

I know that u all r thinking how much changes have come in me. Am I right? If u r thinking it then I should confirm it. So basically I haven't been changed still. Actually this girl u know her,yess our Miss Mallika, for her I have been changed. I have been a perfect boyfriend for her. But yess don't think that I am also same for other girls. I'm still afraid of getting close to any girl except my dear Mallika. Only infront of her, I am not afraid of anything. Anyway leave it, I have to ask her about Rimi.

With that I asked,

"Mallika, u have shared everything about your parents. U have told that u have an elder sister who is the daughter of Saujan uncle and Ruma aunt. Now u r not afraid of the threats of your family but why r u being so scared infront of Rimi?"

Mallika took a sigh and started to tell-

It was my third day in ABC college, a boy named John directly proposed me. But I rejected him. I had no so many friends. I just made Kriti and Sunny as my good friends. John was senior to me. He read with Rimidi. When I rejected him,he said nothing. But oneday, an unknown person called me and said that Kriti and Sunny had been kidnapped and he sent me a location. I immediately went there but I found nothing. Then I saw that Rimidi was coming towards me and then said,
"R u looking for Kriti and Sunny, my dear siso?"

"Yess di, do u know someone called me and he has said that..."

Suddenly, someone caught me from behind very tightly preventing me from telling anything. Then what Rimidi said totally made me speechless and how my own sister could be this much bad. She said,

"Dear Siso, I hope u can recognize him. Yes he is John. So John,tell me how the plan is? I have told that my siso is too innocent. So whatever u will tell her,without thinking anything, she will surely come to u. So now just enjoy with her. This night is yours. Take her ,I have made all arrangements. Now you're sold my siso. John is the first and after it, u have to go to many others .So be ready, U R SOLD,U R SOLD,U R SOLD,U R SOLD....got it?"

John smirked and gave a huge amount of money to Rimidi. I was just blank at that moment. My head was spinning to think the words "u r sold" again and again. Then John tried to molest me . At first, I was so stunned that I couldn't not do anything except tolerating his tortures. But after that, I pushed him hard that he fell on the other side. Soon I took the glass vase and I hurt him on his head while he was trying to come near me. That's how I saved myself and fled from there. After that, I left the college and took admission to another college. Kriti also did the same and Sunny was in the same college.

With that she again started crying. I just made her sit on the sofa and hugged her to give comfort. I asked,

"Mallika,didn't u complain to police station about the incident?"

"No Sumedh,I wanted but I couldn't do as the police also would give punishment to Rimidi which I don't want."

She replied as I expected from her that she had certainly done it to save her Rimidi who had not single sympathy for her. She was too innocent .

RIMI POV

What! Mallika has got a boyfriend like Sumedh. Oh God, whoever doesn't know him, he is a famous businessman and he is also crush of so many girls including me. He is dam handsome and dashing. Really yrr how much lucky Mallika is. No ,I can't give this chance. She will be the queen of a palace and I will watch only. Never, I have to do something. Now my dear Siso,be ready to leave this beautiful world so soon. Before u were saved but now who will save u ?

I hope u will like it.
Rimi Mystry solved.
Stay tuned for Rimi's plan
Do vote and comment
Till then Bye bye
LOVE FROM KOYEL