Part-29(Engagement)

I am skipping times.....
.
.
.
After 2 months,

It was the day of Sumedh and Mallika's engagement . So everyone was busy in doing a lot of works. Basant was handling the works of decoration where Monika and Aai were busy in kitchen. Many relatives had also come for the marriage .

Here Sumellika was also happy .

MALLIKA POV

Mom,u know today I'm going to be engaged with Sumedh. I have never thought that oneday someone will love me endlessly. I am really missing u . If u r here today ,u will be the happiest one to know about your son-in-law. Still it sometimes seems that it's all just my imagination. And Mom, I'm promising that I will always do my responsibilities properly as a wife and a capable daughter-in-law of MUDGALKAR FAMILY. Just bless me that I can make satisfied everyone.

A small tear escaped from my eyes 👀. I was thinking about my mother when Kriti came and hugged me.

"Congratulations Mallika Finally my dear bestiee is going to be caged in a tight bonding....... U r so lucky to get Sumedh . He really loves u a lot.....I am really happy for both of u......"

"Thank u Kriti . And u r really looking very pretty in this dress. "

I exclaimed and then Monika bhabi also came . I asked,

"Bhabi where is Raj? I haven't met with him since morning "

"Raj is with his favourite Chachuji(uncle) Sumedh. Basant has gone to make Sumedh ready. And now I and Kriti will make u ready. So no more words.....Kriti let's go.....Mikku come..."

Bhabi ordered and we all went to the dressing room to be ready.
Now everything was fully prepared.

ENGAGEMENT DECORATION