Part-18( They r hell to Mallika)

Now like these, they all were spending their days happily and Mallika had almost forgotten everything as she was very happy to get Aai ,Sumedh and his family. Aai loved her so much and absolutely thought her as her own daughter. And only for her extreme request, Mallika had sold the apartment and she was staying with them. And Monika was now almost 8 months pregnant.

Oneday, Aai came to give the tea for Sumedh who was busy in his laptop.
She knew everything and she wasn't still satisfied as Mallika's parents had threatened them before a few days to give Mallika back. But they refused and they all knew but they hadn't informed anything to Mallika as they knew if she would come to know,she would again be ill .

(The doctor has told them to take care of her very much and warned not to make her stressed at any cost as she has become physically weak ,she has to take injection for the supplement of Vit-A and Vit-C as now those vitamins don't produce in her body)

Aai asked cryingly,

"Beta,what will we do now? Mallika's family has warned us. What should we do? Beta I don't know anything, I just want whatever may happen but anything should not harm my Mallika. If anything will happen to her, I promise I will not spare anything. Beta plz do something "

Sumedh hugged her and said ,

"Don't worry Aai, I am here and I will try my best to protect Mallika. But plz don't cry Aai,it hurts me. And about her family, u should not take stress as I have talked to Dau and we r thinking about it . Plz don't worry. Mallika is my love Aai, how can I let something happen to her. U just take care of her and never let her to take stress as she is very weak now. And not only her, u also look after yourself. So don't cry Aai."

Aai got little relief and went away.

Next day, suddenly all rushed to the dinning room to hear a scream. They could see Monika was sweating badly and continuously crying. They all took her to the hospital immediately.

Everyone was tensed and they were sitting there waiting for the good news . Finally doctor came and said happily,

"Congratulations Mr.Basant Mudgalkar , u have become father of a little prince".

All became so happy and congratulated him.
In this happy moment, Mallika got shocked to see Ruma and Saujan there. None noticed her and them as they were busy in celebrating the great day. Mallika tried to ignore them and went to Aai who was busy in gossiping with Basant. But seeing them, she again started to think about her mother and the terrible past which was like a big and dangerous nightmare for her. They were continuously looking at her. But she was ignoring and was trying to hide her tears . She was continuously thinking about those things which could affect her health as she was so weak.

None of them had noticed it. Sumedh was busy in his phone call from office. Those thoughts were roaming in her mind again and again which made her head spinning but she was controlling. Not willing to disturb, she somehow stood and said to Aai,

"Aai,I am going to washroom. I will be back in a few minutes "

Aai was so excited and didn't observe her carefully, so she just nodded. She somehow managed to go to washroom. There she again met Ruma who exclaimed in a loud voice,

"How dare u  Mallika ? Only for u ,my Rimi is in the jail. We have applied many trials for her bail but it's not happening for the lack of money. Why r u not signing the property paper? U, a bloody girl,just get lost from my eyes and wait for what is going to happen with u"

Mallika was now totally shivering and trembling to hear the last sentence. She soon got out of the washroom thinking about those words. Her eye vision was getting blurred and still she was stumbling in her feet. Now she had no more energy. And slowly she lost her balance.

Sumedh was roaming here and there waiting for Mallika. When he saw her, a sweet smile crept on his lips but immediately got vanished to see her stumbling and shivering. When she was going to hit the floor, he rushed to her and saved her by holding her tightly. Aai, Basant and others also came to see the incident. Sumedh soon picked her up in his arms and Aai was constantly patting her cheeks where Basant went to call doctor . The doctors and ward boys brought the stretcher to them hurriedly. Sumedh kept her on the stretcher and the doctors took her to the cabin.

Then Aai said in a broken voice,

"Why beta, why my child is suffering so much ? I can't see her more. Plz try to understand how much difficult it is for a mother to her child in this state. Plz save her . I can't bear more."

Sumedh calmed her and wiped her tears and assured her that anything wouldn't happen to her.

Sumedh went to the receptionist where he met with Saujan. He understood why Mallika was now in that condition.

I hope u will like it
Do vote and comment.