Part-10 (She also likes me?)

(Sorry for being late. It's because of the internet issue. Anyway now I'm starting)

SUMEDH POV

Seriously how much pain she has tolerated. She has a very pathetic life.She's so strong that she can do everything. I am really proud of her. She's truly a gem. She has tolerate everything and never tried to protest. But from now ,she will be happy and happy only. I can't let anyone to harm her more. She's my love and I will protect her in every possible ways. Don't worry love, from now u will get what u deserve.
(Pov ends)

With the thoughts,Sumedh broke into tears. Kriti was still sitting beside him.Suddenly, a thought struck on his head,so he immediately asked her why she didn't even hesitate a little to tell the whole truth of her life to an unknown person whom she(Kriti) didn't see even.

Then Kriti smiled brightly and told everything.

According to Mallika, she realized that she had some shorts of feelings towards Sumedh. She felt so comfortable and protective around him. His presence made her to feel happy. He had something vibes which made her to forget her all worries. She thought that she liked him. But still she was confused about her feelings if it was true love or not.
She told all these things to Kriti.

Kriti finished by saying,
"She has said me those. And now after seeing u, it really seems that u can do something for her,so I told u everything. "

"

SUMEDH POV

I was in cloud nine to hear it. That meant that she also felt something for me. Wow , it was great . Now I could confess to her without any awkwardness or hesitation even if she would refuse me. But for now, her health mattered most and then her family.

I was still sitting beside Mallika while Kriti had gone. Suddenly, I heard a sound and then the scene made me happiest. She opened her eyes and was going to tell something, I put my finger on her soft lips and indicated not to say anything. She chuckled and sat on the bed with the help of mine.

Then we discussed on some matters. All of a sudden, she was going to fall, I held her both hands and made her to look at me by taking her so close to my chest. She did it as I wished.
(None pov)

They were looking at each other and both were lost in each other. Winds started flowing heavily.

Suddenly, an unknown feeling was bringing them together. A feeling was still between them. They were getting attracted to it. They touched their foreheads and she hugged Sumedh tightly. Both looked into each others eyes deeply, she just nodded(CONSENT IMPORTANT) with that, they both felt each other's lips on their lips. They totally didn't know that what they were doing. Sumedh was kissing her on her lips softly. Mallika was also drowned in the kiss. With the times, the kiss became more deep and sweet. They were kissing each other's lips with full of passion and love. They were kissing so hardly,now they even did not know anything.

After a long deep kiss, they broke the kiss after being breathless.

I hope u will like it
Sumellika first kiss
Do vote and commen
LOVE FROM KOYEL
BYE
GOOD NIGHT