1

"Ya and I was able to acquire the company and make it the profitable organization that it is now known to be." He paused to sip his whiskey. "Impressive isn't it?" He chuckled at his joke. "Not many are able to do what I do because they aren't as exceptional." I nodded my head as I faked a charming smile at him.

My target was too egotistical to see through the game. For the past couple of months, I've been undercover as his assistant. My assignment? To catch his illegal affairs and report it to HQ. According to my files, this man has been involved in several embezzlement cases, tax evasion and fraud, and has a kink for underage girls.

I had to internally gag as his alcoholic breath fanned into my face. I just needed him to reveal who he was corroborating with. Then, I could end this annoyance of a mission. I counted my lucky stars when I felt his hand on my thigh. I flirtatiously looked at him as I ate the olive from my martini. I sucked on it for a little before wrapping my lips around it, painfully slow.

I internally rolled my eyes as I saw the tent forming in his pants. Why must old geezers desire young women, especially when they have a wife and family?! His crooked teeth were on display as he greasily smiled at me.

"What do you say we head upstairs?" His hand slipped farther up my thigh as he leaned in to whisper.

"Hmm... to do what?" I mused.

"We've been working together for a few months, but there's still so much that I don't know about you." His hand traveled farther up.

"Then let's become well acquainted." I halted his hand. "What do you say?" I grabbed him by the tie and brought our faces closer.

"Hell ya!" He breathed.

He took my hand and escorted me towards the elevators. His bodyguards followed close behind. I'm hoping his kink isn't allowing spectators when he's intimate. I really need him alone, in order to finish this mission. The elevator dinged once we reached the floor.

His bodyguard advanced ahead of us to open the door. We all walked in. I sensually allowed my coat to slide down my arms. My target was practically drooling at the action. He swiftly took my hand and led me to the bedroom. He pinned me to the wall and attempted to kiss me, but I held up a finger, blocking his lips.

"Not so fast." I purred. "You forgot the foreplay." I shoved him onto the bed.

He grinned wildly as I removed my top and crawled over him. I swear this man was about to cum at the sight of me over him. I took advantage of his delirious state and handcuffed his hands to the bed. I then unbuttoned his shirt as I straddled his lap. I rolled my hips, eliciting moans from him.

"Please." He breathlessly begged.

"Please, what?" I whispered into his ear.

"I need you to be inside you."

"Mmm..." I rolled my hips even harder.

"I'll do anything! Anything!"

"Anything?" I wondered allowed. He rapidly nodded. "I always wondered where the missing expenses were going, but you always told me it wasn't that important. Will you please tell me?" I cocked my head to the side and gave him the most innocent look. "Please?" I purred once I noticed his hesitation.

"Arjen Waltz. We do business together and I help fund his child sex ring in exchange for a higher percentage in our partnership. Now, can we continue, please?" He tried to get up, but I pushed him down.

"I don't think so, pedo." I waved my finger back and forth. "There's a special place in hell for people like you."

Before he could scream, I placed a pillow over his head. He began thrashing around, but I kept my position. It was hard for him to fight since he was restricted by the chains. I was surprised this fatass was lasting long in his futile struggles. Soon, his thrashing began to reduce until he lay motionless.