30

"You're precious and beautiful. Don't allow your past to haunt you." I whispered against her lips.

(Smutty Smut Smuttness)

She looked at me in awe for a moment. Then she pushed me down and straddled me. Lara's hands roamed down my body until it stopped at my shirt. She then pulled my shirt over my head. She took her shirt off and threw both of ours somewhere across the room. I gulped at the fact she wasn't wearing a bra.

She gripped the back of my neck and pulled my face until our lips collided. She smirked as I eagerly kissed her back. I felt her fingers pull down the waistband of my shorts. The pace of her lips didn't falter as she took her pants off.

Her lips were on my neck as she grinded into me. I moaned at the contact, feeling her wetness against my skin. She pulled back and kissed down my chest until she reached my breasts.

A nipple was immediately in her mouth as her thigh was providing pressure against my lower area. I tried to suppress my moans, but every time her tongue licked over my nipple, I was in a trance. I grabbed the sheets roughly to hold back a moan.

She was annoyed at the silence and eyed me as she grinded her lower area against mine. Her fangs were on full display as she locked eyes with me. Her hand then slipped between my thighs, allowing for her fingers to tease my entrance.

"You're so warm." She purred against me as she slipped her fingers inside. "And wet... and tight." She moaned out.

I bucked my hips as she edged me closer to my climax. My head flew back a particularly hard thrust. I moaned loudly at the sensation.

"Who knew I could get you screaming with barely any effort." Her voice was dark with lust as she mocked me.

She smugly winked before sucking my neck. I was annoyed at the control she had over my body. I then decided to take her by surprise. She wasn't the one in charge. Two can play that game.

I then roughly shoved two fingers inside her. I didn't bother easing in as I pounded against her. She gasped and stiffened in surprise. As the feeling fell into a rhythm, she smirked at me.

"Well, aren't you a power bottom." Her voice wavered a bit as she tried to keep it steady.

She then pulled me up so that we were sitting on each other. Our fingers see rapidly moving as we pounded against each other. She moved our hips to fall into a rhythm.

We were so close to climaxing and that's when I felt a sensation overtake me. Her eyes were closed and head thrown back as she moaned in pleasure. Her position allowed for her neck to be on full display. I felt my mouth widen as my fangs extended. I felt a need to claim her. Right here and now.

She opened her eyes and stared into mine. I saw my golden eyes reflected in her green eyes. Her green eyes then darkened until her eyes, including the white parts, were pitch black.

"I promise to love you until the end of time... always and forever, my love. That is my vow to you."

The moment she finished her declaration of love, we simultaneously tilted our head to the side and then bit into each other's neck. I felt my body yell in intense pleasure as I came the hardest I've ever done.

Through the hazy clouds, I could see our souls joining and finally becoming one. We were together again and would never separate again. I could also feel a surge of power enter me. It was a feeling foreign to a wolf and that's when I realized her vampiric strength was entering me and vice versa.

Lara had pulled back from my lip, but I couldn't stop drinking her delectable blood. I especially couldn't pull back when I saw my blood dripping down her chin. That was so sexy and I was so turned on. Lara threw her head back and moaned louder as I kept drinking and pounding into her.

I finally released her neck when I felt her walls clench around my fingers. She screamed louder than she has ever. Once she finished, we both fell limp against the bed. Our chests were rapidly rising and falling as we struggled to breathe. I turned and saw Lara bring her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean. She then turned to me, grabbed my hand, and eyed me as she sucked her juices off my fingers.

I nearly came at the sight of her. She smirked as she realized the effect her actions had on me. She hovered over me to place a delicate kiss on my lips, but I wasn't satisfied with that. I don't know where the surge of energy came from, but I was ready to take her the rest of the night. And I did just that.

(The deed is over)

X

I woke up tangled in Lara's embrace. I tried to get up, but she tightened her arms around me and pulled me back down. She chuckled into my neck.

"Good morning, love. How are you this beautiful morning?" I could hear the smirk in her voice.

It was then that I noticed the throbbing in my lower regions and neck. I gasped and pushed the covers off me to run to a mirror. I inspected the deep bruise on my neck to see two teeth marks. That wasn't the only place I had a massive hickey.

I heard a groan and turned to see Lara struggling to maintain her natural eye color. Her eyes kept flickering between green and black the longer she stared at my naked form. I decided to have some fun with her, so I sensually walked towards her. Allowing my hips to sway as I walked closer.

Her fangs were on full display as she stared at me like she was in a trance. I straddled her and pinned her arms above her head. I bent down. She closed her eyes expecting a kiss as my breath hit her lips, but I smirked and pulled away. She opened her eyes in confusion until she saw my smirk. Then, a smirk appeared on her face as she flipped us over. I yelped as it was now my hands pinned above my head.

"Don't tempt the devil." Her voice was raspy with hunger. "Like I once said... I'm not known for my control." Her voice got a little deeper as she rasped out her words. "I had a taste of you and it's left me wanting more."

A knock sounded on the door, breaking our staring contest. I raised a brow to see if she was going to free me, but she smirked back in defiance. Ugh!

"What is it?" I called out.

"Uh..." I recognized the voice to be Zayn. I could almost hear the blush coating his cheeks.

"We know you guys are fucking, but we need you now!" Jade shouted.

I groaned and pushed Lara off me. I told them to give us a few as we freshened up. Lara really tested everyone's patience since she dragged me into the shower to finish what I had started. We quickly got dressed to see an irritated Jade and slightly amused Zayn.

Jade stated that Domenico's scouts had captured a rogue and interrogated him. They got some interesting information, so he's requesting all of us so that we could discuss everything.

"So..." I turned to see Zayn smirking. "You guys bonded." He pointed at my neck. I quickly used my hair to cover the mark.

"You know what that means, right?" Jade asked as if Lara wasn't here. I groaned because this was the last conversation I wanted to have.

"Your souls are connected. You guys can draw on each other's powers now." Huh, so that's why I felt that rush of vampiric energy. "You can also communicate telepathically. I mean you can always do that with wolves, but for other species you have to be bonded to them in order to do that." Zayn completed.

I glanced at Lara who smirked. She didn't tell me all that. She only said it was an incredibly intimate thing and I should be level headed before I decided to bind with her. Well, my head wasn't technically level headed when I bit her.

Having second thoughts, love? I consciously made sure I didn't jump from the voice in my head. I actually heard a bit of nerves in her voice.

No, I'm just thinking that I didn't listen to you. I bit you when I wasn't thinking clearly. Because of that, we could've just done that the first time I wanted to! I mentally laughed. I glanced to see Lara holding back a chuckle as well.

We went inside the study to see Domenico, Matt, and my uncle waiting.