10

I began to stir awake. I wanted to open my eyes, but the headache forced me to close my eyes even tighter. I groaned as I rolled away from the window. I squinted my eyes even tighter since light was still shining on me even though I turned away from my window. I groaned once more before slowly opening my eyes. I blinked a few times, allowing my vision to adjust.

My brows scrunched in confusion as my eyes ran over the foreign room. The room was massive. A lit fireplace was on the left side . A simple desk was placed in the corner of the room, overlooking the skyline. Half of the room was dedicated to enormous windows. So that's why I couldn't escape the sunlight. The windows surrounded the corners of the room! There was a patio directly outside of the windows. I'm guessing those are the types of windows that are able to recede so that you can walk outside.

A chandelier hung in the middle of the room. I had to take a second to marvel at the ornate design of the crystals. I stared at the different paintings on the walls. I had a feeling that those weren't bought, but created by the owner of this place.

I looked down to see that I was still fully clothed. I then looked to the other side of the bed, but it was neatly made. It was like no one slept there. I saw Advil and water on the bedside table so I quickly took those. Ugh! Why'd I get so drunk last night? And where am I ? And how did I get here?

"Knock, knock." I turned to see Lara knocking on the door. "You're finally up. You're a heavy sleeper, by the way." She walked over with toast and a banana. "This should be light on your stomach and provide you with some nutrients." She smiled and sat next to me.

"Thanks." I took a piece of the toast. "How'd I get here?" I munched away.

"Well, you passed out and I didn't know where you lived. I mean I could've found out, but decided not to invade your privacy, so I brought you home." She smiled before blushing. "My-my home. I brought you to my home." She plastered on a smile.

"Thanks." I took the water from behind her and began drinking it. I was seriously dehydrated.

"Are you feeling alright?" She asked, concerned. I hummed and began eating the banana. "Nothing weird plaguing your mind or anything?" She seemed anxious as she asked the question, but I just shook my head and ate another piece of toast. I was too busy satiating my empty stomach to notice the look of relief that passed over her.

"How do you not have a hangover after drinking so much?!" I looked to see her chuckle.

"I have a high tolerance I guess. It's just how my anatomy is designed." She shrugged. "Would you like to freshen up?"

"Is that your polite way of saying I stink?"

"Nah, I'm quite aroused by the female's natural odor." She moved closer.

"And I'm gonna take a shower and rub synthetic creams all over my body." I jumped up, but cursed at the headache.

"Bathroom is over there." Lara pointed through a fit of giggles. "You should find the necessary stuff inside."

I nodded and practically ran into the room. I closed the door and slid down until I was seated on the ground. Why must she make my heart race like this? I took a chance to survey the room. A toothbrush wrapped in plastic was placed on the counter, along with some clothes. I got up and entered into the extravagant shower. It could probably fit around 8 people, perfect for someone like her who loves orgies. I decided against using the fancy buttons and opted for a simple shower.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I was relieved to get that alcohol taste out of my mouth. I looked at my face in the mirror and sighed. How did I get into this crazy situation? I threw the toothbrush out and decided to stop prolonging the inevitable. I opened the door to see Lara lounging on her bed. She stopped scrolling through pictures of bikini girls on Instagram.