17

"I can remove it for you." I sat up at her confession.

"But, you're a vampire not a witch." I stated, causing her to chuckle.

"Uhhh..." I scrunched my brows together. "Okay, so this is only known by a handful of people, outside my mother and brother. My father..." She paused after saying his name like it was caustic. "He's a pure blooded vampire. Came from a long line of very powerful vampires. My mother did as well, but somewhere along the line, her bloodline got mixed with a powerful witch line. The witch gene has laid dormant through her ancestors for millennia, but surfaced in my brother and I. Our... other parent remains ignorant to that." She took my hand in hers and traced my bracelet.

"Please, release me." She looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure? Once I take this off, you'll be a slave to your wolf's desires." She eyed me with caution. "You won't be able to control your deepest, darkest desires." She warned again. I'm starting to think she's talking about intimate desires, but I waved her off.

"Please." She sighed, but nodded.

"Binding spell, right?" I nodded at her. "Come along." She took my hand and guided me to the library.

She released my hand and started zooming around the room. She'd pick up different books, only to put them back when she didn't find what she was looking for. It was amazing to see ascend and then descend the ladder in the blink of an eye. She raced along the second floor before racing along the first floor.

"Ahh, I have something." She zoomed to the desk. I walked over to see her silently saying the spell out loud. "Ready?" She wanted to make certain I was okay with this.

I nodded and she took me to a couch. She then took hold of my wrist and began to chant something. The language may have been Latin. Purplish tendrils appeared around my wrist. I flinched from the sight, but stayed still when Lara looked at me in concern. I told her I was fine, so she kept chanting the spell.

As the spell continued, I began to feel myself become freer. And then I began to freak when I heard a quiet voice in my head. The volume started out really low and gradually became louder the further into the spell Lara got. I became scared from the animalistic growls resounding throughout my head. And then, my fear stopped when I heard the words.

Ciao, Amelia

That's when all sense of reasoning left my body. I don't know what came over me, but a force I wasn't acquainted with took hold of my body. Lara eyed me in concern. I looked at her and my heart stopped. An emotion so overpowering coursed through my body. Love wouldn't do the feeling enough justice, but that was the closest word I could use to describe it.

Lara kept asking if I was okay. She was worried since I wasn't responding.I just stared at her. It was like I was staring into the other half of my soul. I was transfixed by the utter beauty of the woman before me. I-I loved her. I wanted her. I needed her.

(Smutty Smut Smuttness Warning)

"Mila, are you o-" I silenced her by pressing my lips to her mouth.

She gasped in surprise. I brought my right hand up to grip the back of her neck. I began to aggressively kiss her, resulting in her matching my pace. I slid my tongue over her lip, but she smirked as she denied me access. I wasn't about to allow that. I chomped down on her lip, causing her to gasp. I used that opportunity to slide my tongue in.

I assaulted her mouth with my tongue. I explored every nook and cranny of her mouth. I didn't even allow her time to synchronize her tongue with mine. I was on a mission. I sucked her bottom lip briefly before moving to her neck.