Eighty-eight - This is goodbye

Vote, Comment and Share❤️

Are you ready for this chapter because I'm not :(  My final chapter for MBB.

Playlist:
Dusk till dawn - Zayn ft Asia
She will always hate me - James Blunt

Ashley's POV

Standing in the car park of where it all began, Ridge-wood high school.

"Okay perfect" Alexis says me after she takes my picture.

Despite the odds, all drama and despite everything else, we actually made it. I stare down at the dark blue graduation gown and rolled up paper in my hand.

We walk to the rose garden as we talk about the pictures and which's one looked the best. We stopped and I slipped out of the gown as I stand in my new dress.

Joanne and Stacy had helped me picked out a dress, it was a peach silk with a dropping cowl neck and the tight material hugged closely to my body. The back was open, dropping to my lower back.

It's been 3 weeks since Zack broke up with me and I had managed to avoid him for the ceremony.

Emma and Alex had told me he was busy with having interviews with the police about what happened to him and he was healing alright.

I remember walking past him when I went out with the girls and I broke down in the restroom. Alex found me and I tried to brush it off, saying I was upset about the fact I hadn't found my shoes yet. But she knew better.

My nightmares had me waking up in the middle of the night crying, Stacy or Joanne usually slept over in my room.

Mrs Wright made it very clear that she still thinks I have something to do with her daughter disappearance when she saw me today. I ignored her rants as I continued down the stage after I had collected my diploma.

"There you are!" Emma exclaims as she wraps her arms around me. "Everyone was looking for you"

"She was taking pictures" Alexis said. "I better go find Joanne" She hurried past us.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Emma asks.

"Just thinking about the last few months" I say.

"Why? I don't like to see you sad" Emma pouts at me as I chuckle at her and rest my head against hers as we stare at the garden filled with people.

The white chairs and tables placed to surround the dancing area. The music plays beautifully as couples and friends all dance together.

"I guess it makes me feel invincible, if I can survive that, then I can survive anything" I explain with a shrug. Emma unwraps her arms from me and steps in front of me grabbing my face in her hands.

"You can survive anything, Ashley" She squishes my cheeks together causing us both to laugh.

"I'm going to miss you" I say and her smile fades.

"You're really leaving" She says more to herself.

"I am" I say, taking a deep breath.

I had decided to go back to Trinidad and take Alexis with me. It was a tough decision but it's for the best. These past weeks has been nothing but torture as I tear myself apart thinking about what's best for me.

I think I just need to get away from gangs, drama and Zack. Seeing him will always be a reminder of what could've been.

Emma pulls me into a tight hug and I hear her sob into my neck. "Hey, you'll ruin your makeup" I laugh as my eyes fill with tears.